• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz WR's

VimSince03 said:
Paytonlives said:
Just show him this...

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/603572/5a12074842061b0b6cb29fa2

The thing is...I still feel like Gabe is the opposite of overhyped. If anything he is underrated and was undervalued by the Griz offense last year.

Agree with that. It felt like commentators didn't even know Susler's name

kemajic said:
Igotgoodsources said:
My friends son played for ND last weekend. He forwarded me a screenshot of a text his son sent him from the locker room after the game that just said this.....
"Dad, those Billings schools are fu*king good"
Here is why I mention this here. To me, all the hype around Sulser for his senior year was far greater than the all the hype around Owens this year and it wasn't that close. Yet, my friend literally could not stop talking about how incredible that Owens kid from West is. Having seen glimpses of what Sulser is capable of at the college level and we get to pair him up with a similar type of MT talent for the next 3 years (possibly) is exciting to think about.
The kid probably never saw Sulser; he's "fu*king good." The HS hype was deserved.

I totally agree with you. I dont think Sulser was over hyped one bit at all. What I was going for was basically what a bright future having a wr coming in that has been talked about in sentences with Sulser.

i only know that these two have similar games, from watching them in Billings for the last few years...they are similar in that they are legit game changers, period....the Griz are are fortunate to have two slot receivers of this caliber ....very difficult to defend, the speed, moves and savvy these two possess.....the big sky is going to have "match up" trouble with them for a few years to come imo......go Griz !

CDAGRIZ said:
VimSince03 said:
Paytonlives said:
Just show him this...

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/603572/5a12074842061b0b6cb29fa2

The thing is...I still feel like Gabe is the opposite of overhyped. If anything he is underrated and was undervalued by the Griz offense last year.

Agree with that. It felt like commentators didn't even know Susler's name

didn't see him much last year but his one td against the cats alone made me annoyed I have to watch him for three more years. kids a stud

Back