• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Vandals Game Thread

Griz safties are coming down and hitting hard.
It would be nice to see more press coverage from our corners. Seems like teams always have a 8 yard cushion for an easy 5-10 yard pickup.

Eric_Shun said:
grizindabox said:
That pass had too much air

lol...ok. I'm not bitching..I was just thinking about the effort to throw it that far. It reminded me of the Doug Flutie pass...such a long throw.

I think Sneed's doing great! I just don't want him to wear himself out throwing so far in addition to the hits he's been taking.

I hate it when players wear themselves out playing football. :cry:

MTGRZ said:
It would be nice to see more press coverage from our corners. Seems like teams always have a 8 yard cushion for an easy 5-10 yard pickup.

With this score and near the end of the half - I'm happy to see them avoid the big gainer

montanaguy said:
Eric_Shun said:
grizindabox said:

lol...ok. I'm not bitching..I was just thinking about the effort to throw it that far. It reminded me of the Doug Flutie pass...such a long throw.

I think Sneed's doing great! I just don't want him to wear himself out throwing so far in addition to the hits he's been taking.

I wish they would quit trying to throw it so far and save him for later...stamina matters

grizindabox said:
montanaguy said:
Eric_Shun said:
grizindabox said:

I wish they would quit trying to throw it so far and save him for later...stamina matters

Well I've heard Hauck is playing to lose, so getting sneed hurt would help.

grizindabox said:
montanaguy said:
Eric_Shun said:
grizindabox said:

Yep, sure wish he'd stop throwing those TD passes :D

behappp said:
MTGRZ said:

With this score and near the end of the half - I'm happy to see them avoid the big gainer

Fair enough.

Good open field tackle by Dante on third - but that's no surprise.
Still - it led to only a FG

grizindabox said:
montanaguy said:
Eric_Shun said:
grizindabox said:

Look, I don't know if you're making fun of me or not...but stamina does matter. And, I know that when I played it was easy to throw your shoulder/arm out making those long passes early in the game.

I do support the Griz..it was just my observation on what was happening. Sorry if you don't like it.

Sneed must be getting tired, that should’ve been a touchdown. Eric might be onto something

Back