• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Portland State 4/17

Same guy. I did a deep-dive and confirmed. I “researched” his posting history, just like CatsWillPoopthebed did to me recently (except I actually did spend just thirty seconds and not half a day).
Same dude. Same number. Same timing. And only about 10 posts and they all reek like a Chubb’s buffalo patty
619wflbTwoL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

What a loser. He must be mad because the T-Buffs aren’t good without the doping program. What did he get band for, again? I remember he flew off the ladle about something, but I can’t remember what.

Cowboys84 said:
grizindabox said:
Honest question cowboy, but why would you play a UM/MSU game that means nothing....zero? This is why they don't want to play, the games this spring are meaningless...a scrimmage.
I disagree to a point that these games are meaningless, and so must the u of m or else they wouldn't be doing it.

There are lots of positives that can come out of these games, if you treat them as real games and not a scrimmage.

Ask the salukis if their game against NDSU was meaningless.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
I disagree to a point that these games are meaningless, and so must the u of m or else they wouldn't be doing it.

There are lots of positives that can come out of these games, if you treat them as real games and not a scrimmage.

Ask the salukis if their game against NDSU was meaningless.

Well, since they are playing for a Championship...but would UND/NDSU play a spring scrimmage? I say no.

Any word on when the Missoula County Health Board will rule on allowing fans in the stands, and if so, how many for the Spring games?

MikeyGriz said:
Any word on when the Missoula County Health Board will rule on allowing fans in the stands, and if so, how many for the Spring games?

They’re probably set to meet 4/18, given the way government operates.

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

And then they will rule that these two games/scrimmages only could have been full attendance, no restrictions! Including beer sales in the stands as a trial run to see how the bathroom bottle neck is affected. :shock:

MikeyGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

And then they will rule that these two games/scrimmages only could have been full attendance, no restrictions! Including beer sales in the stands as a trial run to see how the bathroom bottle neck is affected. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:
General dullardness and extreme trollability at first, and then he thought jokes about suicide were funny.

That’s right! He was the one who tried to make fun of suicide rates in the native community, then doubled down, then tripled down. It was a real clown car act show.

I don't read every post, which, in hindsight, appears almost divinely guided. And the 'band' plays on!

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
General dullardness and extreme trollability at first, and then he thought jokes about suicide were funny.

That’s right! He was the one who tried to make fun of suicide rates in the native community, then doubled down, then tripled down. It was a real clown car act show.
Exactly. He also had a total tweaker post at 3 a.m. where he tried to man-splain his way out of it but, like everything done at that hour other than doughnuts, it did not go well. The kicker is, he also tried to shame MT drug use, while he was clearly trippin the light fantastic. :lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Exactly. He also had a total tweaker post at 3 a.m. where he tried to man-splain his way out of it but, like everything done at that hour other than doughnuts, it did not go well. The kicker is, he also tried to shame MT drug use, while he was clearly trippin the light fantastic. :lol: :lol:

Apparently he ordered the wrong mushrooms on his extra-large pizza.

MikeyGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Knowing how Zootown thinks, you’ll need your vaccine card with the 2nd shot 14 days prior, double masks, 10’ spacing between fans, maximum # allowed in tbd morning of game, and enforced distancing at the rest rooms. I should start an external catheter/leg bag stand!

MikeyGriz said:

Just heard Ken Haslam on the Griz Men's pregame show with Riley. He said they have submitted a plan to the health board for the spring games for around 5000 fans in the stands.

Latest posts

Back