• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Mustang Game Thread

No doubt some luck involved in that quarter. D gave up 150 yards, but zero points.

9 consecutive quarters without points allowed.

Cal Poly, obviously experiencing growing pains while they transition offenses, is a well coached team. They are going to be good in future. (They need a better kicker though.)

Lots of youth playing on D. Simmons. Walker. Graves. Hill….

Not sure what the offense’s problem is. This team seems like we could run against them fairly easily. Why not just pound the rock?

AZGrizFan said:

Not sure what the offense’s problem is. This team seems like we could run against them fairly easily. Why not just pound the rock?

The problem is lack of a consistent QB.

(And now he will probably go out and throw four touchdown passes in the second half.)

Griz2k said:
AZGrizFan said:

(And now he will probably go out and throw four touchdown passes in the second half.)

Let's hope!!

Griz2k said:
AZGrizFan said:

:lol: :lol:

Well we can guarantee one thing: if Ducks hasn’t been permanently banned, he’ll be back here crowing about how shitty Cam played. Regardless of how many TD passes he throws in the 2nd half.

yards 227-208 poly
first downs 14-10 poly
total plays 50-36 poly

these stats are horrible.

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=353074

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Well then put it on the backs of Harris & Childs. We’re averaging almost 5 yards a carry.

Because you don’t just play to just win this game. You gotta put things in film. You gotta try to get some other things going. Yes I think you could easily just run the ball and win this game by 30. But that doesn’t help the offense progress. You gotta work on things in game just like you work on things in practice…and again, you gotta put stuff on film too. I would expect this second half to be much more dominate on the offensive side. We’ll start to run things we are more comfortable with on the offensive side and start to use some of the things that we will open up with the plays we showed if half 1

Cam threw into triple coverage to akem, while someone across the field was wide open today for a sure touchdown. THAT has been the problem I’ve had from the start with his play. I watched as he keyed in on Akem and looks an precisely ZERO other options and proceeded to throw it into triple coverage. Maybe he’s better than everyone else on the roster, and if so, that’s why he’s starting, I just don’t understand why after a play like that he’s not getting an ass chewing for not going through his progressions

Back