• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Dirty Birds Game Thread

How is it we seem to be the only team where our WR’s aren ‘t able to run free BEHIND the safeties and CB’s?

Judging by Ford’s reaction and his past performance, I’m guessing ole Robbie missed his deep middle assignment.

Damn! Why don't you negative nanny's turn off the game and go somewhere else for awhile.

Don't need all this bad energy on this board. All you're doing is making me anxious and I've had enough sugar already

Cereal_Killer said:
Damn! Why don't you negative nanny's turn off the game and go somewhere else for awhile.

Don't need all this bad energy on this board. All you're doing is making me anxious and I've had enough sugar already

Whos being negative? Just pointing out what is happening on the field.

Maybe its you that needs to go somewhere?

BTW your screen name is tasteless and has negative imagery attached to it that shouldnt be on here

I mean, throw the fucking ball out the back of the end zone for Christ sake. Taking a sack there is just a KILLER play

Can someone remind Cam that throwing the ball away is allowed and can occasionally be a tactical advantage?

AZGrizFan said:
I mean, throw the f###[#] ball out the back of the end zone for Christ sake. Taking a sack there is just a KILLER play

Can’t bitch about the time he’s had, he needs to pull the trigger one way or another

Back