• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Cal Poly Score Prediction

If the defense and ST can score some points, and Welsh don't out coach, coach Delaney, this game could end up 27-21. GRIZ.

Griz must play excellent to win otherwise it will be a sorry Saturday evening in Polyville.

30----Poly

31---Griz

Also look for the msu scats to lose during this by-week (36 to Nothing!)

How awesome would it be for the team to put together a full game? All phases for 60mins. Like the 1st half of the UNC game + the 2nd half of the UCD game

While this game could be close, and the many that think Cal Poly is a grind it out ball control offense, they will try and RUN 95 plays on the Griz this weekend. They are a triple option fast paced offense that plays like Oregon but with a ground game. they will score points, but there defense is below average. The Griz may get down in this one, but will still win by at least 7.

Game day. Who is going to win? It could go either way. My only prediction is it will be like most of the recent games between Cal Poly and Montana and be a great game.

talon38 said:
While this game could be close, and the many that think Cal Poly is a grind it out ball control offense, they will try and RUN 95 plays on the Griz this weekend. They are a triple option fast paced offense that plays like Oregon but with a ground game. they will score points, but there defense is below average. The Griz may get down in this one, but will still win by at least 7.

That's an excellent starting point! I will add, an offense like this wears you out. This will be a very close game at half time. In the second half, Cal Poly wears down the defense, resulting in a win by 13-17 points.

Robsnotes4u said:
talon38 said:

That's an excellent starting point! I will add, an offense like this wears you out. This will be a very close game at half time. In the second half, Cal Poly wears down the defense, resulting in a win by 13-17 points.
Ah rob I see your still in last nights fog...when the Griz pull this one out it'll be fun to watch you backtrack or even better refrain from posting here. The silence would be music to my ear :cool:
Griz.....31
poly.....21

nzone said:
Robsnotes4u said:
talon38 said:

Ah rob I see your still in last nights fog...when the Griz pull this one out it'll be fun to watch you backtrack or even better refrain from posting here. The silence would be music to my ear :cool:
Griz.....31
poly.....21

No fog. :mrgreen: No backtracking. I am in the majority. :clap: If they win, good for the Griz. When Cal Poly wins, I will just sit back and enjoy the excuses. 1. Wags was held every play. 2. The coaches didn't let JJ run the offense. 3 More ref excuses. 4. If we had Henderson, and our Oline 5. etc., etc.,

By the way this is a prediction thread. Prediction threads are fantasy threads. Throw out a $250 to the closest score, then all of a sudden you will see the scores change and become more realistic. :thumb:

Pat on the back if they win. Good luck and enjoy the game

Robsnotes4u said:
No fog. :mrgreen: No backtracking. I am in the majority. :clap: If they win, good for the Griz. When Cal Poly wins, I will just sit back and enjoy the excuses. 1. Wags was held every play. 2. The coaches didn't let JJ run the offense. 3 More ref excuses. 4. If we had Henderson, and our Oline 5. etc., etc.,

Well, Wags was held on most plays last week, and the Griz still won. So, I guess that bodes well for UM.

'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Well, Wags was held on most plays last week, and the Griz still won. So, I guess that bodes well for UM.

So there were plays when Wags wasn't being held...interesting. It's also interesting that this Rod d-bag is from North Dakota where both North Dakotan teams the Griz faced this season played about as dirty and cheap as I've ever seen. Those dumb fu*k inbred rednecks all deserve to break their legs for their p*ssy chopblocks and cheap b*tch shots. And I hope Rod breaks his fingers trolling on here. Sounds like he already broke his vag.

1Griz_Fan said:
'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:

So there were plays when Wags wasn't being held...interesting. It's also interesting that this Rod d-bag is from North Dakota where both North Dakotan teams the Griz faced this season played about as dirty and cheap as I've ever seen. Those dumb fu*k inbred rednecks all deserve to break their legs for their p*ssy chopblocks and cheap b*tch shots. And I hope Rod breaks his fingers trolling on here. Sounds like he already broke his vag.
Lol.. it is Rob and I grew up in Montana.. the truth stings that much?

Robsnotes4u said:
1Griz_Fan said:
'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Growing up in Montana obviously doesn't make you a Griz fan. That's fine. But, it also doesn't make you the sole purveyor of what you call "the truth."

'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:
1Griz_Fan said:
'68griz said:

Growing up in Montana obviously doesn't make you a Griz fan. That's fine. But, it also doesn't make you the sole purveyor of what you call "the truth."

Guess I was a littke light lol

1Griz_Fan said:
'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Well what are you thinking now.. watch and learn

1Griz_Fan said:
'68griz said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Cmon smartass. Everyone can dish it out.. it was obvious haven't you watched any games this year.

nzone said:
Robsnotes4u said:
talon38 said:

Griz.....31
poly.....21
your silence is perfect

Robsnotes4u said:
nzone said:
Robsnotes4u said:
talon38 said:

Griz.....31
poly.....21

By the way this is a prediction thread. Prediction threads are fantasy threads. Throw out a $250 to the closest score, then all of a sudden you will see the scores change and become more realistic. :thumb:

So, you DON'T think the Griz would be better if Henderson, Nacarrato, Poole, Schmaing, Counts, Nguyen, etc., etc., etc. were healthy and playing? You don't think the absence of 7-8 planned starters impacts their ability to operate effectively? The Griz offense was going to be young WITHOUT those losses...making THOSE losses that much more devastating. The fact you look at that as an "excuse" really shows your true colors.

Back