• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...griz/cat game thread...

LivingstonNative said:
casewinter13 said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Timmy Falls is showing some freshman jitters. Griz will need him to calm down a little. Dude's way to good to not light up the scats.
Are you shitting me? Falls played a great game tonight

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I thought Falls Played a real good game. He hit a nice 3 and he did one of his behind the back passes. Timmys foul
count was up because he was playing good defense. He found some open guys on passes, but they couldn’t hit the shot.
Timmy kept us in it in the first half, and his 3 at the buzzer was a great lift going into the break.

maroonandsilver said:
LivingstonNative said:
casewinter13 said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Timmy Falls is showing some freshman jitters. Griz will need him to calm down a little. Dude's way to good to not light up the scats.

I thought Falls Played a real good game. He hit a nice 3 and he did one of his behind the back passes. Timmys foul
count was up because he was playing good defense. He found some open guys on passes, but they couldn’t hit the shot.
Timmy kept us in it in the first half, and his 3 at the buzzer was a great lift going into the break.
Those buzzer-beaters are so great, in so many ways. The Griz were mostly off-rhythm in the first half -- not playing their game at all -- and then, suddenly, it was tied. That was huge! Like someone else said (on this or another thread), I really felt confident that the Griz would "take over" once they did start playing the way we know they can.

casewinter13 said:
UofMGrizFan said:

That statement was really early in the game. At that time he had some questionable turnovers. I completely agree in the end he had a great game.

Back