• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Purple Cats Playoff Predictions

I well reasoned analysis of the Griz/Wildcats game from a sports betting perspective. Analysis begins at minute 12 and last through minute 17. Spoiler alert, they are picking Weber State, but with caution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcyypmkgKm0

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz road playoff history leads me to Weber win by 6-10 points.

I’m of the same mind here. But I am wrong a lot so don’t despair.

I don’t know....this whole stigma around the 2 times a year is scrambling my brain....

If Griz score thirty-one....they win.

mtgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Even if just basing it on this season, the two best FCS teams they played on the road were Sac and the Cats. I hope the second half is more entertaining than those games.

grizindabox said:
mtgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Even if just basing it on this season, the two best FCS teams they played on the road were Sac and the Cats. I hope the second half is more entertaining than those games.

I think Sac was a terrible match-up for us, and they appeared to peak/be healthier early in the season when we played them. What happened in the cat game was not indicative of the talent level of this team IMO.

Your University of Montana Grizzlies 41 & the dweebs 35. The Griz are playing at a high level and Sneed appears to be healthy. GO GRIZ!!!!

Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
mtgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I think Sac was a terrible match-up for us, and they appeared to peak/be healthier early in the season when we played them. What happened in the cat game was not indicative of the talent level of this team IMO.

I dont know, the Griz lost the cat game at just about every level. Not trolling, but if it wasn’t indicative of talent, was it a coaching or schematic issue?

BozAngelesGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
grizindabox said:
mtgriz said:

I dont know, the Griz lost the cat game at just about every level. Not trolling, but if it wasn’t indicative of talent, was it a coaching or schematic issue?

In my uninformed opinion, yes. The cats are a good team, but I don't think they're THAT much better than us.

I expect to see a lot of motion and misdirection from Weber after the cats debacle. I think the griz figure out that penetration is key and slowly begin to dominate the line of scrimmage, and the game. Constantine gets some yards but never fully settles in.

42-28 good guys.

Griz777 said:
I expect to see a lot of motion and misdirection from Weber after the cats debacle. I think the griz figure out that penetration is key and slowly begin to dominate the line of scrimmage, and the game. Constantine gets some yards but never fully settles in.

42-28 good guys.

scoring with penetration... nice... :cool:

hilinegrizfan said:
Griz777 said:

42-28 good guys.

scoring with penetration... nice... :cool:

It is Friday night....

Does Weber have an offense that can score 30 points? They seem to be based on ground and pound with an adequate offense, but a stifling defense. If the Griz score 30, they win. If Weber scores 30, we may have a problem.

Weather won't help either team tonight but might affect the pass more than the run. Therefore the Griz only win by two scores!

Griz 35 Weebs 24!

Back