• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Oregon Predictions

A Bobby Hauck led Griz team has been here before. Final was 47-14. Probably one of the worst QB’s to ever start for the Griz played that game - Jason Washington. He finished the day 10-23 for 84 yards. Sneed is among the best to ever suit up for the Griz. The Ducks had several draft picks on that team. Most notably, DT Haloti Ngata and QB Kellen Clemens... We’ll lose, but not like last time.

42-20, Ducks.

DuCharme said:
A Bobby Hauck led Griz team has been here before. Final was 47-14. Probably one of the worst QB’s to ever start for the Griz played that game - Jason Washington. He finished the day 10-23 for 84 yards. Sneed is among the best to ever suit up for the Griz. The Ducks had several draft picks on that team. Most notably, DT Haloti Ngata and QB Kellen Clemens... We’ll lose, but not like last time.

42-20, Ducks.

Oregon's entire O-Line is going to the NFL this year and next. Their QB will be drafted top 10 and their defense has at least 8 guys who will be drafted highly once they're eligible, two of which are their starting corners.

Sneed is a great QB, but he is going to be throwing from a full sprint a lot.

Oregon is the FBS school I follow most closely and after watching the way the beat Nevada, I will be surprised if the Griz can score a touchdown. Not trying to Sh*t on our guys here, I'm just being realistic. Oregon is going to run the ball and force the Griz to try and win throwing the ball against their really good secondary.

sRkbv5y.jpg

ari gold said:
DuCharme said:

42-20, Ducks.

Oregon's entire O-Line is going to the NFL this year and next. Their QB will be drafted top 10 and their defense has at least 8 guys who will be drafted highly once they're eligible, two of which are their starting corners.

Sneed is a great QB, but he is going to be throwing from a full sprint a lot.

Oregon is the FBS school I follow most closely and after watching the way the beat Nevada, I will be surprised if the Griz can score a touchdown. Not trying to Sh*t on our guys here, I'm just being realistic. Oregon is going to run the ball and force the Griz to try and win throwing the ball against their really good secondary.

Agreed on that O-line. I’m just looking for slivers of light with my post. :oops:

Being real here. I think Ducks go up big and fast and they take there foot off the gas. I say going in at half they are up 35 or more points.

I think after half Ducks and Griz play 2nd and 3rd string guys to get some play time. Why not!

56-10 Ducks.

It would be nice to score points that don’t come in garbage time. Most importantly no major injuries to key players for either team.

Bobby will rotate a lot to keep guys fresh and use all the play-clock on offense to burn time. Score should be similar to the last Oregon and Iowa game.

Griz — 16
Ducks — 45

DuCharme said:

42-20, Ducks.

I would be so happy if UM were able to put up 20. It ain’t gonna happen. Not unless Oregon let’s off the gas and plays their scrubs.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
DuCharme said:

42-20, Ducks.

I would be so happy if UM were able to put up 20. It ain’t gonna happen. Not unless Oregon let’s off the gas and plays their scrubs.

Their second and third-string held Nevada scoreless, and frankly didn't even let them move the ball much. Gonna be tough sledding this week. :shock:

An obvious blow out, I'll be happy if the Griz keep them under 70. I'll be curious to see if our offense can move on them at all. I suspect Oregon will get up early and take their foot off the pedal. I'll give the Griz offense the benefit of a doubt and say they move the ball a bit, but Purdy will be busy.

Ducks 63
Griz 16

Frankly, if the Griz get out of this without injury and with a major payday they win! Being competitive will simply be gravy.

But, I like gravy!
Oregon - 45
Griz - 18

Back