• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - Sac St

UMCheer2000! said:
Roses needs to go.

I wasn’t impressed during his first stint here..

Checking his credentials.

/scratching head—what exactly is the problem?

freshman QB?, unimaginative play calling? I’m reminded of the 49ers/cardinals game last Sunday.

I have to agree. Although he was one of the best QBs I have ever seen he's not a good coach. He hasn't done good anywhere. He's been let go a few times. We could do way better.

Good ---great breakfast, time with family, beautiful fall day.
Bad - offense game plan, defense no pressure or pass coverage at all
Ugly - drove 300 miles, paid premium ticket price for bad show, paid $4 for a bottle of water, felt like giving up my forever season tickets...

reinell30 said:
Spanky2 said:
Livingston probably has some players that aren’t injured.Let’s talk about offense since most comments identify offense as our Achilles heel. Our QB, Brown has a good throwing motion and average speed when he runs. However, for whatever reason, he can’t throw the long ball and is prone to fumble. Most of our running backs are injured and can’t play. How can you blame these issues on our coaches? We have some of the best coaches in the land. When we have some players back and still can’t win, take a look at coaching. Until then, please ease up and give them your support.

Over the past four years, our offense has basically been very limited. Now the players have changed but the OC has not. That kind of narrows it down. Brown can throw the ball down the field if the coach lets him. Very few people pour in more support for the Griz teams then me! I will always support them. I talk to parents of the players and I know what the players are saying.
Like AZ said, why do our WR's not get separation like these other teams? Simple because they know the offense is gauged to only 5 yds within the line of scrimmage. (OC) problem.

Yes, Brown can throw the ball down the field, but god knows where it will go; I think the coaches are terrified to turn him loose. Reminds me of the WILD pitcher in "Bull Durham."

reinell30 said:
Spanky2 said:
Livingston probably has some players that aren’t injured.Let’s talk about offense since most comments identify offense as our Achilles heel. Our QB, Brown has a good throwing motion and average speed when he runs. However, for whatever reason, he can’t throw the long ball and is prone to fumble. Most of our running backs are injured and can’t play. How can you blame these issues on our coaches? We have some of the best coaches in the land. When we have some players back and still can’t win, take a look at coaching. Until then, please ease up and give them your support.

Over the past four years, our offense has basically been very limited. Now the players have changed but the OC has not. That kind of narrows it down. Brown can throw the ball down the field if the coach lets him. Very few people pour in more support for the Griz teams then me! I will always support them. I talk to parents of the players and I know what the players are saying.
Like AZ said, why do our WR's not get separation like these other teams? Simple because they know the offense is gauged to only 5 yds within the line of scrimmage. (OC) problem.

Yes, Brown can throw the ball down the field, but god knows where it will go; I think the coaches are terrified to turn him loose. Reminds me of the WILD pitcher in "Bull Durham."

AZGrizFan said:
Bad: How is it that THEIR receivers always manage to find a soft spot or get separation and our receivers NEVER do? It boggles the mind, honestly. Even Akem doesn’t get any separation.

If I see another 2 yard pass play I’M going to puke.

Sorry but by the end of the season you'll be down about 40 pounds. Stay hydrated its going to be a while.

AZGrizFan said:
Bad: How is it that THEIR receivers always manage to find a soft spot or get separation and our receivers NEVER do? It boggles the mind, honestly. Even Akem doesn’t get any separation.

Especially on 3rd and 8 after two runs up the middle.

[/quote]

Now, your example gives me hope. As an eternally disappointed NY Mets fan, I remember how dangerous Nolan Ryan was before he mastered some control (which was after he left the Mets, obviously). I think KB might have a future . . .

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sorry but by the end of the season you'll be down about 40 pounds. Stay hydrated its going to be a while.

Now that’s what I call a silver lining! :lol:

Latest posts

Back