• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap: :thumb:

SoldierGriz said:
Dutch Lane said:
SoldierGriz said:
Plainsman said:
Only political comments by those who are in the cult of the Trumpster Fire are allowed political comments in the football thread. You should know that by now Fahque - old angry fools rule the football board.

Let's just lock this mother f***[*] up right now. Those taking the oath of office certainly dont give a f*** who the commander in chief is. They are taking an oath to defend the Constitution and obey the orders of the commander in chief..whoever the f*** it is. They deserved respect and only respect as did their moment to shine for our Nation.

f*** anyone who boo'd.

Now mods, please lock this piece of shit thread up....so we dont have to suffer any further.
Wasn’t at game so don’t know the specifics regarding boos and oath taking at the game? Not really into locking down threads, why not just take the political posts regarding the booing to the political boards? Or just don’t follow the thread if it pisses you off so much. So only 1% ? What’s the context per generation. I thought it would be higher with the reserves and guards. See you on the political board. Lol

.4 percent serve in our active components. A similar, but slightly smaller number serve in our guard and reserves...

We have a drastically shrinking population of those serving and those who have served.

The vast majority of young Americans cannot serve...obese, medicated for mental challenges, criminal records, etc.

Those that make the choice ought to be honored by a grateful Nation.

Yep...it does piss me off. No, I won't be silent on the topic.

ChesterGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Good grief....

Mods, for those not smart enough to do so on their own, can we split the political crap to the correct board and return this thread to, you know, football?

Thanks

:cry:

Some of us actually come to the football board to, you know, talk some football and get away from the freakin crazies on both sides of the political debate. If you're posting political shit here, yes, you're a nut-job crazy. The mods were kind enough to give you a platform right here on this board. Would be neighborly for you to use it.

get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ugly: I was at the game, and can I just say I was disappointed in the crowd.....very quiet, laid back, not a ton of noise, and of course empty to start the 2nd half. Quite possibly the lamest crowd I’ve ever been a part of at Wa/Griz.

Bad: Griz threw some “puzzling” passes today....that’s the only way to describe it. O-line was phenomenal in pass protection, yet the QB’s missed wide open receivers several times while throwing into double and triple coverage. Neither really progressed through their reads, and both missed wide open swing passes to Knight & Ostmo that would have gone for LONG distances...

Just a strange day all the way around.

When did Idaho get such a good run defense?

AZ, how high up in the stands we’re you sitting? I sit up at the top of the NEZ, and being that high up, it sounds like there’s not much noise at all in the stadium but the closer to the field you get, then you really start hearing the noise. I agree that the noise level isn’t as great as it used to be, but it had to be pretty damn loud for Idaho to have 5 or 6 false starts.

Front row of the Majestic Plaza....about the 35 yard line (towards NEZ end)

cclarkblues said:
I thought the self- control and discipline that the Griz showed was terrific.

Good:Watched Sirmon a ton and was laughing my ass off. His guy was visibly frustrated the whole game...Sirmon pancaked him 3-4 times, teabagged him a couple times, slow to get up, slow to get off, just freaking hilarious.

Bad: The dumb roughing the passer call on Babros....it was blatant, obvious, and right in front of a ref after a great play had been made....fortunately didn’t end up costing us, but it was pretty boneheaded....maybe THAT was a bit of payback for the crap the shitheads from I-da-Ho were pulling.

AZGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ugly: I was at the game, and can I just say I was disappointed in the crowd.....very quiet, laid back, not a ton of noise, and of course empty to start the 2nd half. Quite possibly the lamest crowd I’ve ever been a part of at Wa/Griz.

Bad: Griz threw some “puzzling” passes today....that’s the only way to describe it. O-line was phenomenal in pass protection, yet the QB’s missed wide open receivers several times while throwing into double and triple coverage. Neither really progressed through their reads, and both missed wide open swing passes to Knight & Ostmo that would have gone for LONG distances...

AZ, how high up in the stands we’re you sitting? I sit up at the top of the NEZ, and being that high up, it sounds like there’s not much noise at all in the stadium but the closer to the field you get, then you really start hearing the noise. I agree that the noise level isn’t as great as it used to be, but it had to be pretty damn loud for Idaho to have 5 or 6 false starts.

Front row of the Majestic Plaza....about the 35 yard line (towards NEZ end)

Were you in the handicapped section?

AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
I thought the self- control and discipline that the Griz showed was terrific.

Good:Watched Sirmon a ton and was laughing my ass off. His guy was visibly frustrated the whole game...Sirmon pancaked him 3-4 times, teabagged him a couple times, slow to get up, slow to get off, just freaking hilarious.

Bad: The dumb roughing the passer call on Babros....it was blatant, obvious, and right in front of a ref after a great play had been made....fortunately didn’t end up costing us, but it was pretty boneheaded....maybe THAT was a bit of payback for the crap the shitheads from I-da-Ho were pulling.

Agree, but when you just touch a QB the size of a small munchkin, they just fall over and slide for 5 yards.

get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

About half way up in the NEZ it seemed decently loud. Not like if it were a close game against a good team...but better than some of those hot September games for sure. It’s going to take a while for most newer fans to buy in to the Idaho rivalry and for game atmosphere to match the intensity of an Eastern or MSU game. Seen a lot flatter crowd responses than what we had on Saturday. But I was pretty drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back