• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good acting, bad reffing

Umista said:
Acting? He has a giant bruise on his thigh. All from that nasty hit. He has been in treatment after the cat game. Most of you did not get to see the HIT! Limping around now, let's hope he is good to go this week!

A wind aided bruise??? Never heard of such a thing...

a lilting swan, he is.
Top-10-Films-2014-Steven-Armour-Serving-Cinema-Lilting.jpg

Bolton tried it, too. When he punted out of the end zone. Yes, there was contact. Bolton's acting was obvious, though. No roughing call.

DuCharme said:
Bolton tried it, too. When he punted out of the end zone. Yes, there was contact. Bolton's acting was obvious, though. No roughing call.

HAHAHAH, the ONLY difference between the two is EVERYTHING! Bolton was hit, not called...Liber felt a breeze and was taken to the hospital crying on a stretcher... I hope he recovers! :cool:

Lilting swan!

Catsrback76 said:
DuCharme said:

HAHAHAH, the ONLY difference between the two is EVERYTHING! Bolton was hit, not called...Liber felt a breeze and was taken to the hospital crying on a stretcher... I hope he recovers! :cool:

Lilting swan!

And right there, we see one of those intangible benefits of an education in the arts! Bolton's reaction seemed calculated, but Lider's heartfelt exhibition screamed, "help me, for I have been stricken!"

Catsrback76 said:
DuCharme said:

Lilting swan!

The difference was roughing or running into. Bolton's acting sucked. Lider's was dead-on. Both acted.

Back