• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Go Cats!

No way I ever root for the Cats. Sorry! Besides, we are also a Kansas family, so it is easy to root for the cats who are wild as opposed to those who are bobbed.

11-10 Cats at the first break. They should be ahead by more but have missed opportunities. There’s a chance…

indian-outlaw said:
AZDoc said:
Kiss of death…Barkley just picked Montana State. :lol:
No he didn't, he said he knew nothing about them and wasn't a twelve guy so he went with k state.

Are you sure? I swear he said montana state. I’ll rewind and listen…BRB

AZDoc said:
indian-outlaw said:
No he didn't, he said he knew nothing about them and wasn't a twelve guy so he went with k state.

You're probably right. I've been drinking. Please let me know if you rewatch it.

indian-outlaw said:
AZDoc said:
You're probably right. I've been drinking. Please let me know if you rewatch it.

The other two very quickly said Kansas state Hahahaha

citay said:
Too many turnovers and missed free throws and layups. But the Bobs are in it.
It's starting to get away from them. They have to get that Patterson guy off the floor and battle back in, no matter the two fouls.

I think they are in good shape. Battle had foul trouble and Belo - 0p/0r/0FGA. That can’t last (at least I think).

Osobor is going to be a problem for the next two years. Battle is back next year. Cats will be tough again. Not sure we have a good matchup for either of those two.

K-State is really not a good basketball team, especially for a 3 seed. Can’t shoot, very turnover prone. Lost in the 1st rd of their conference tourney. Big 12 as a whole was overrated. 3-2 so far

cmtgrizzly said:
Osobor is going to be a problem for the next two years. Battle is back next year. Cats will be tough again. Not sure we have a good matchup for either of those two.

Make them shoot. Recipe is out

Back