• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Genatone to portal

Deep in numbers doesn’t necessarily mean deep in quality. Rostad retired and was likely one to step in to maybe start, Genatone was in the wings and one of best athletes in the group. Croy played RB in spring and with depth at RB to switch him seems to question their hope for him at LB, there was talk of Childs trying LB in spring too. I would not be shocked now if they need to bring in a transfer looking at roster.

Ugh! He was in the starting trio (that I recall) in the spring game. Heard suggestion he was being asked to move to rush/edge/OLB. If true I wonder if that was part of the decision.

Hate to see him go!

No opinion on him as a player, but that's the best parting message I've seen since the advent of the portal. No long paragraphs, just the facts. I'm still waiting for the portal message to top them all, "Portal. Thanks. Peace out."
I agree. Hallmark cards are less sappy than some. Maybe Hallmark will start making Transfer Portal Cards?

Back