• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Furman DT dies

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
Vaccines weren't available at all until Dec. 2020. Vaccine mandates didn't start until mid-2021. These things don't line up with your made-up 2019 date.

Most of the excess deaths in 20 and early 21 were from covid. There weren’t hardly any 20/30/40 something’s dropping dead unexpectedly until the vaccines came out.

Let’s see your data for this statement.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Most of the excess deaths in 20 and early 21 were from covid. There weren’t hardly any 20/30/40 something’s dropping dead unexpectedly until the vaccines came out.

Let’s see your data for this statement.

I’ll defer to the actuaries.

montanaguy said:
Connect the dots. Does anybody recall daily reports of healthy athletes and young people dying of sudden death prior to the Covid vaccine rollout? There were prominent academic cardiologists and immunologists warning about the potential for this from the beginning. Now Moderna has finally admitted that there are significant problems with vaccine, which has never been fully authorized and didn’t undergo the scrutiny any new drug requires. We are now also seeing a drastic spike in cancer rates among the young and a soaring ‘excess death rate’ in our population.

You're not wrong but read the room dude.

goatcreekgriz said:
It’s a very sad story. Must be horrible for the family.

The Flat Earth Society clowns should STFU and show some decency.

I'm not certain they have any.

EverettGriz said:
goatcreekgriz said:
It’s a very sad story. Must be horrible for the family.

The Flat Earth Society clowns should STFU and show some decency.

Again, the "flat earthers" have a pretty fucking good record the past 5 years. But hey, y'all wanna bury your head in the sand, be my guest.

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Again, the "flat earthers" have a pretty fucking good record the past 5 years. But hey, y'all wanna bury your head in the sand, be my guest.

The, uhh, the earth isn't flat though.

Also, and I'm not sure who needs to know this, but Taylor Swift isn't rigging the nfl, nor she a cyborg plant by the Dems.

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

The, uhh, the earth isn't flat though.

Also, and I'm not sure who needs to know this, but Taylor Swift isn't rigging the nfl, nor she a cyborg plant by the Dems.

Well there's a shitload of people who believe otherwise if you follow twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

montanaguy said:
Connect the dots. Does anybody recall daily reports of healthy athletes and young people dying of sudden death prior to the Covid vaccine rollout? There were prominent academic cardiologists and immunologists warning about the potential for this from the beginning. Now Moderna has finally admitted that there are significant problems with vaccine, which has never been fully authorized and didn’t undergo the scrutiny any new drug requires. We are now also seeing a drastic spike in cancer rates among the young and a soaring ‘excess death rate’ in our population.

Yes, the same shit happened prior to covid, and if you had even the ability to do elementary school level research into the topic, you'd already know that.

In all sincerity, you may not be an absolute moron, but you're definitely doing your best to act like one. At least TRY to know what you're talking about.

TheNorthRemembers said:
montanaguy said:

You're not wrong but read the room dude.

Except he is wrong. Like him, if you think otherwise, it only indicates you haven't done even the slightest attempt to find data on the topic. It's not hard.

Berkeley_Griz said:
montanaguy said:

Yes, the same shit happened prior to covid, and if you had even the ability to do elementary school level research into the topic, you'd already know that.

In all sincerity, you may not be an absolute moron, but you're definitely doing your best to act like one. At least TRY to know what you're talking about.

35% increase in unexpected deaths of healthy individuals between 25-54. FACT.

AZGrizFan said:
Berkeley_Griz said:
Yes, the same poop happened prior to covid, and if you had even the ability to do elementary school level research into the topic, you'd already know that.

Can I ask where you got that information? I would like to read it.

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

In addition to the origin of the statistics, do they take into account the number of deaths due to opioid overdoses and gun deaths? I would classify both as unexpected deaths an both have shown an increase over the last several years.

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

Opinion piece in USA Today. Please note who authored it

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

Originally from a USA Today article quoting actuaries.

ha, thanks to the person who pointed out who wrote the opinion piece! here's their wiki page. what a great source... pfft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America%27s_Frontline_Doctors

Back