• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fumbling the Football: How to Stop It

CFallsGriz said:
Now, if you just had a solution to keep fruit flies from my cider operation off of my wine glass :thumb:

Get a quart jar and fill it about a third full of warm water. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Add two teaspoons of vinegar and stir. Add two drops of dish soap (this breaks the surface tension on the water). Set the jar next to your cider operation. The next day, you'll have a jar with a bunch of dead fruit flies in it, and none on your wine glass.

I personally believe the Crap of Stripping the ball when in the grasp should be penalized. I hate that, because it degrades the game . I feel it is taking unfair advantage of the ball carrier.

Griz#64 said:
I personally believe the Crap of Stripping the ball when in the grasp should be penalized. I hate that, because it degrades the game . I feel it is taking unfair advantage of the ball carrier.

It takes advantage of ball carriers with poor dicipline.

O.K please explain Discipline with both arms pinned to your sides.Grit your teeth and Take it?? Kinda like a cut or chop block, i would think it is a similar situation. However, maybe you were a running back with great discipline.

Back