• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

From a Cat fan, please Hire Hauck!

You said it all when you said "Cat Fan"= a fuking idiot! Hauck was gone in 2009 Pluffy was the coach(Pflugrad)was the coach 2011-2013 when Engstom voluntarily vacated 2011 games and scholarships. The NCAA did nothing, at all!!! To all Bobcats= "It is better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt! When you can win over 50% of your games maybe but stay on bobcat nation with the rest of your "PRETENTIOUS" fools!!!

Krackwhore is just another "PRETENTIOUS" bobcat:( He can make more money lying about the Grizzlies then he can telling the truth about Bozeman because nobody cares!!! I know it scares you losers to death but Hauck will be back with a vengeance!!!

i_the_sky said:
Krackwhore is just another "PRETENTIOUS" bobcat:( He can make more money lying about the Grizzlies then he can telling the truth about Bozeman because nobody cares!!! I know it scares you losers to death but Hauck will be back with a vengeance!!!

Good! I Look forward to his return. :thumb:

i_the_sky said:

i_the_sky is obviously a kittie fan trolling griz nation with his behavior. He is best ignored.

jbear said:
The last thing the Cats want is Bobby back. He owned them then and likely will again. You can feel the fear in their posts. This is their worst nightmare.

I'm not sure what "Cat fans" you guys talk to but I talk to a LOT of them and I literally have heard ONE guy say he was worried about Hauck coming back to um. One guy. The overwhelming majority of true Cat fans that understand the game and the Big Sky Conference are saying "Bring it." I am not making this up, and I'm not talking smack. The only other people I've talked to that said they didn't want him there was because he acts like a douchebag towards the Cats and potentially might hurt the reputation of college footbal in Montana in general. It has nothing to do with any "fear" that he's going to come in and automatically be able to beat the Choate-led Bobcats. Not going to happen. :clap:

What's more funny are the same cat fans who despise him and don't want him to be a Griz coach were ready to welcome him with open arms when there were some small rumors of him putting in for the cats job a few years ago. True story.

HookedonGriz said:
What's more funny are the same cat fans who despise him and don't want him to be a Griz coach were ready to welcome him with open arms when there were some small rumors of him putting in for the cats job a few years ago. True story.

THAT is 150 percent TRUTH

garizzalies said:
Ha! He said “Choate-led bobcats.”
That sounds funny
I chort-led

Choate-led Bobcats is what I will call them from now until ChoachOat gets canned. So, we have like three more consecutive losings seasons of the Choate-led Bobcats.

RobertoGato said:
Bottom dwelling? SDSU is indeed G5 and not P5, but they're a top five G5 program right now. They beat two PAC12 teams this season (ASU and STAN), beat one last year (CAL), ended last season ranked (25), and were as high as 18 this season until a mid-year hiccup. Last year, Donnel Pumphrey broke the NCAA record for career rushing yards and this year, Rashaad Penny ran for 2087 plus 19 touchdowns. He also had 3 return TD's for Coach Hauck, who was one of the best STC's in the country over his time there. That's hardly bottom-dwelling.

It seems to me that both sides are looking at the potential of a Hauck hire with tinted lenses. Griz fans imagine that he'll come back and very shortly have the team competing for national championships. Cat fans imagine he'll be a disaster. The reality, if it comes to pass, will almost certainly be somewhere in the middle. Hauck is a good coach. He's proven more than capable at the FCS level. He's been working under Rocky Long, who is an all-time G5 BCS coach. As a Cat fan, I have no doubt he'd be an upgrade on Stitt. However, he's not taking over a program one year removed from a championship. The transition is going to take more than some Griz fans want to admit, and there's no guarantee that his 2nd tenure would reach the heights of the first.

There are guys that I'd rather they hire (Pease, Fisher) and guys I'd rather they eschew for Hauck (Kane), but regardless he would be a good choice.

Wow! I haven't read much Roberto Gato, but more of this please! Reasoned. Nice tone. Adds to the thread. Good post! Reminds me of eGriz 2003!

RobertoGato said:
Bottom dwelling? SDSU is indeed G5 and not P5, but they're a top five G5 program right now. They beat two PAC12 teams this season (ASU and STAN), beat one last year (CAL), ended last season ranked (25), and were as high as 18 this season until a mid-year hiccup. Last year, Donnel Pumphrey broke the NCAA record for career rushing yards and this year, Rashaad Penny ran for 2087 plus 19 touchdowns. He also had 3 return TD's for Coach Hauck, who was one of the best STC's in the country over his time there. That's hardly bottom-dwelling.

It seems to me that both sides are looking at the potential of a Hauck hire with tinted lenses. Griz fans imagine that he'll come back and very shortly have the team competing for national championships. Cat fans imagine he'll be a disaster. The reality, if it comes to pass, will almost certainly be somewhere in the middle. Hauck is a good coach. He's proven more than capable at the FCS level. He's been working under Rocky Long, who is an all-time G5 BCS coach. As a Cat fan, I have no doubt he'd be an upgrade on Stitt. However, he's not taking over a program one year removed from a championship. The transition is going to take more than some Griz fans want to admit, and there's no guarantee that his 2nd tenure would reach the heights of the first.

There are guys that I'd rather they hire (Pease, Fisher) and guys I'd rather they eschew for Hauck (Kane), but regardless he would be a good choice.

No honest and knowledgeable Cat fan would want Hauck back, which doesn't mean that they or anyone should be afraid of him coming back.

It is highly likely that Hauck will get the Griz going back towards the top fairly quickly. 1 year, maybe. 2 years, very likely. Not guaranteed; just highly likely, in my view. It is also unlikely that Hauck or anyone could get the Griz back to repeating what he and the team did in his previous tenure. The returning team has good or very good talent, with some holes. Perhaps the holes can be filled soon. Be tougher at some positions is part of the holes. Talent level when Hauck took over last time was good, but not necessarily perfect. This is not just my opinion.

While I assume Hauck will be somewhat similar in his demands of the team again this time (I don't know that; he may have mellowed), he will also have multiple holdover assistant coaches, which will influence him and temper some of what he may want to do. I think the players will enjoy Hauck and playing for him, because they know he is a proven winner at UM and the FCS level, and they want to win and get back to being in the playoffs every year. Again, they will also have remaining coaches whom they know, and who know them.

GrizGuy said:
RobertoGato said:

Wow! I haven't read much Roberto Gato, but more of this please! Reasoned. Nice tone. Adds to the thread. Good post! Reminds me of eGriz 2003!

Many of the non-troll Cat posters, or Cat posters who are not trolling, provide analysis like this that are more on point than much of what is on egriz. I often agree with their posts, or much of it. There are one or two EWU posters in the same category. Same with SLO of CP. Much of the good analysis and comments on egriz get drowned out by the nonsense and egriz troll brigade, in my view.

GrizGuy said:
RobertoGato said:

Couldn't agree more. Why can't this board be full of more intelligent comments and discussion like this? This is literally my second post ever, so I obviously don't partake in the discussion much. But I've been roaming around here and there for a few years now. Usually to either get some info on what's going on with the team (love Brint's scouting reports and posts in general, there are others that are good too) or to get some mindless entertainment (this place is really something to behold after a loss, especially when that loss is to the Cats). And yes I'm aware that bobcatnation is not immune to some of this, but this place is on a different level.

I saw on another thread that someone called that I_the_sky dude a Cat fan troll.
No. That is no Cat fan. I wouldn't consider him a representation of the Griz fans either. That may be the single least intelligent person I have ever witnessed on any kind of forum. His borderline illiterate posts are next level dumb. But at least he double posts almost all his posts, just in case anyone missed it the first time.

I'm sure I'll get the obligatory "welcome to egriz" response to this. Oh well, on with the discussion...

Personally , I don't think it is problem with quality of players. A Hauck team would not have made some of the mistake made in the cat game this year. Some other poster have already pointed this out, but the discipline is going to take a dramatic uptick in all areas. And you can count on players running to the M if they miss one class. It may take a year for BSC championship, but it will be coming soon.

wbtfg said:
BWahlberg said:
You can almost smell the fear in that post haha

Fear smells a lot like patchouli oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Does "HIPPIESRULE" wear that a lot?

Gawd, you guys are just bad at this.

CFallsGriz said:
wbtfg said:
BWahlberg said:
You can almost smell the fear in that post haha

Fear smells a lot like patchouli oil.

Why? Does "HIPPIESRULE" wear that a lot?

Gawd, you guys are just bad at this.

Yeah, actually that’s exactly where I was going with that

Phat Cat said:
i_the_sky said:

Good! I Look forward to his return. :thumb:

No you dont.

Hippies rule said:
I would love to see Hauck get the job. The special teams coordinator for a bottom dwelling FBS team is a great candidate! I’m sure Bobby is on the short list for many HC jobs. I’m sure Nebraska and Arkansas ate hoping he doesn’t take the Montana job. I mean he was 11-48 at UNLV, he deserves s shot.

Bring him back! Bring back the arrests, the thug culture, the lack of respect for women, bring it all back! If you think the program is rough shape now, just give Bobby a few years.

Choate will own Bobby just like Kremer did. Maybe Bobby can be the cause of another book written about Missoula! Bring him back!

HAHA. what an admitted idiot.

I lived in bozo, plenty of stitt happened there. Remember couple years ago when the psycho on campus got turned down by his sister in a drunken rampage and was toting a 12 gauge thru campus/town? STFU dude, stay out of this stittpond it's ruining your brain

GrizGuy said:
RobertoGato said:

Cheers.

I really don't know what came over me. I usually just troll.

Latest posts

Back