• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Florida QB available recruit maybe ...but

You said I don't know what I'm talking about, when I clearly stated correct facts. I stated the Democrats invented the racist programs. I didn't say they invented them last year.

Cuervohola said:
You said I don't know what I'm talking about, when I clearly stated correct facts. I stated the Democrats invented the racist programs. I didn't say they invented them last year.

Bottom line is the dude said something he should know you can’t say. If he’s not smart enough to know not to say it (and then post it for the world to see), he’s not very smart at all. You can argue that it’s not just, and argue about who started what all you want. Doesn’t change the fact that he said something one simply cannot say these days. The evidence I have for the previous sentence is the fact that he no longer has an offer from Florida.

And before you go to it, I’m not “woke”, you have no clue for whom I vote, and I don’t see politics in this at all. I see a guy with awful judgment. ✌️out.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cuervohola said:

Bottom line is the dude said something he should know you can’t say. If he’s not smart enough to know not to say it (and then post it for the world to see), he’s not very smart at all. You can argue that it’s not just, and argue about who started what all you want. Doesn’t change the fact that he said something one simply cannot say these days. The evidence I have for the previous sentence is the fact that he no longer has an offer from Florida.

And before you go to it, I’m not “woke”, you have no clue for whom I vote, and I don’t see politics in this at all. I see a guy with awful judgment. ✌️out.

Ok... But he would also have his offer rescinded if he said "White Lives Matter". What do you think would happen if someone started a Youtube channel called "White Entertainment Television", or had a TV show called "Whiteish"???

Everything is politics, I don't like that, but it's true. The "elites" make sure of that so the commoners fight about it constantly. I just make sure I have all the facts straight before I post because with that, I shut down Liberals like Ford shuts down QB's.

Cuervohola said:
I don't condone the use of the word AT ALL, but I second the notion that if it's used by Black people, then White people that use it shouldn't be harassed. I won't use it because it might offend someone, but even refusing to call someone "they or them" will offend them because they are worthless Nancy bitches that don't have a single functional brain cell.

As far as actual "racism", there is hardly any in this country, despite Leftist maggots constantly PREACHING about everything being racist, while Leftists conveniently ignore Lebron and the NBA, who PARTNER with the CCP, who has entire Muslim populations as SLAVES.

Nothing to see here, folks... Move along...

What's that? Racism?

Nah, doesn't apply to us, we are the Democrats... We invented it in this country, and when we lost THAT WAR, we started the KKK, then Affirmative Action and the Jim Crow Laws and... And... $15 an hour for all the now homeless Blacks.

Not our fault, though.

Excellent post and very accurate

Cuervohola said:

Well if you know that much then you probably also know about realignment in our nation's history…

Cuervohola said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ok... But he would also have his offer rescinded if he said "White Lives Matter". What do you think would happen if someone started a Youtube channel called "White Entertainment Television", or had a TV show called "Whiteish"???

Everything is politics, I don't like that, but it's true. The "elites" make sure of that so the commoners fight about it constantly. I just make sure I have all the facts straight before I post because with that, I shut down Liberals like Ford shuts down QB's.

Not sure on your questions because those things didn’t happen. I like to have all the facts straight:

1. Dude said something that shouldn’t be said; and
2. He’s not playing for Florida.

Pretty sure that’s the entire story.

AZGrizFan said:
Griz02 said:
Huge push by influential folks in that community to stop the use.

Easy for you so say coming from a fairly privileged life judging by your posts.

Its well known that using that word is going to bring some heat, and it did. Zero sympathy for the kid. Quit being a dick and justifying it as normal and ok.

Again, for those who are a little slow: If it’s so f###[#] hurtful, how come it’s literally used a million times a day by people of color? If they TRULY wanted it gone/banned/not used, they themselves would stop using it. I don’t use it, but ruining a person’s f###[#] LIFE for using it when singing along to a song is just plain assed retarded.

Maybe because white people are the ones that used it as a derogatory term for how many years? Maybe because whites have owned their grandparents and so on? Pretty sure they don't use it in the same way... also there are plenty of black people that aren't okay with them saying it either. It's like all you apologists have completely disregarded history. Bunch of racist fucks still running around. Why do you even watch a sport that's predominantly black people?? Go watch tennis or something.

Also having pushed their views aside to promote the use of the word by white people and calling people retarded? Says everything anyone needs to know about you..

Some people just don't evolve and love living in the early 1900s.

If a majority of a race find something offensive, it's probably offensive. The history of the word alone is fucked up.. how do you not understand this? When you say retarded, maybe you should look in a mirror while you do it.

Basically being like "so what if he raped someone, everyone makes mistakes" "he deserves another chance!"

Doesn't sound very good does it? The racist in you won't provide you the ability to remove your head out of your ass.

Griz Addict said:
AZGrizFan said:
Again, for those who are a little slow: If it’s so f###[#] hurtful, how come it’s literally used a million times a day by people of color? If they TRULY wanted it gone/banned/not used, they themselves would stop using it. I don’t use it, but ruining a person’s f###[#] LIFE for using it when singing along to a song is just plain assed retarded.

Maybe because white people are the ones that used it as a derogatory term for how many years? Maybe because whites have owned their grandparents and so on? Pretty sure they don't use it in the same way... also there are plenty of black people that aren't okay with them saying it either. It's like all you apologists have completely disregarded history. Bunch of racist fucks still running around. Why do you even watch a sport that's predominantly black people?? Go watch tennis or something.

Also having pushed their views aside to promote the use of the word by white people and calling people retarded? Says everything anyone needs to know about you..

Some people just don't evolve and love living in the early 1900s.

If a majority of a race find something offensive, it's probably offensive. The history of the word alone is fucked up.. how do you not understand this? When you say retarded, maybe you should look in a mirror while you do it.

What’s hilarious is the concept that somehow AA’s DON’T use it as a derogatory term. Of course they do. But the double standard allows them to get away with it. Just like the ability to call any AA that disagrees with them politically a house n***r, or an Uncle Tom, or “Oreo”, or any other number of derogatory terms.

What’s also hilarious is how quickly people throw around the word “racist” simply because we have a differing opinion of how the matter should be handled. I’m not saying what the kid did was right. I’m saying destroying his fucking LIFE over it is just a tad bit overboard, dont ya think?

Oh, and you seem a bit snowflake-ish…words do seem to hurt you deeply. :lol:

Fahque said:
Cuervohola said:

Well if you know that much then you probably also know about realignment in our nation's history…

Of course... Tons of JFK Democrats now vote Republican since they saw how Obama trashed the Country in his First term. Now they are full on MAGA in his Third term.

My entire family was Democrat before I even sniffed an interest in politics, and they all switched.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cuervohola said:

Not sure on your questions because those things didn’t happen. I like to have all the facts straight:

"White Lives Matter" did happen with Kanye and Candace Owens, and the Leftist media lost their minds... We already know 1 and 2. I added the rest to make fun of the Hypocrites on the Left.

Griz Addict said:
Basically being like "so what if he raped someone, everyone makes mistakes" "he deserves another chance!"

Doesn't sound very good does it? The racist in you won't provide you the ability to remove your head out of your ass.

Just the same as sexual assault.........you have to be kidding or extra special stupid. :shock:

Cuervohola said:
Fahque said:

Of course... Tons of JFK Democrats now vote Republican since they saw how Obama trashed the Country in his First term. Now they are full on MAGA in his Third term.

My entire family was Democrat before I even sniffed an interest in politics, and they all switched.

:lol: :lol: :lol: So no, you don't know what realignment is if you think it happened during the Obama years… You MAGA people sure like to make up your own "facts"

Fahque said:
Cuervohola said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So no, you don't know what realignment is if you think it happened during the Obama years… You MAGA people sure like to make up your own "facts"

TONS of it happened during Obama's first Two terms, and even more in his Third term... How do you think the Democrat party completely lost control of the Hispanics in Florida just this election?

How do you think they lost control of Arizona and Texas?

Do you ever watch any programming that takes place on the border?

Do you ever listen to correspondents that interview both legal and illegal Hispanics on the border?

Do you ever listen to correspondents that interview Border Patrol Chiefs?

Do Ya? Are the questions too tough for Ya?

That's a lot of White land owners that switched because of the Obama open border policy, but it's the same for Legal Hispanics that came here the right way and won't vote for Democrats because of it.

Let me know when you're tracking...

Just one example... Florida Governor Desantis won by less than a point in 2018... He won by 20 points this year... Who voted for him in massive amounts? Hispanics... The Republicans hadn't won Miami Dade County since Moby Dick was a minnow.

That's why the borders are wide open, so illegals can get in and hopefully vote for the Democrats because if they don't get the Hispanic vote, they will never win another election (Without cheating constantly, as seen on video)/...

It's perfectly fine if the China produced Fentanyl kills your entire family, as long as the illegal mules bringing it in vote for Tester... Why don't you ask him that? Just touching it can kill you. Why don't you ask Tester why he prioritizes getting reelected over the safety of Montana families?

Cuervohola said:
CDAGRIZ said:

"White Lives Matter" did happen with Kanye and Candace Owens, and the Leftist media lost their minds... We already know 1 and 2. I added the rest to make fun of the Hypocrites on the Left.

Sure, I meant none of that happened with this player. I thought that’s what we were talking about. I missed the part where we were talking about JFK and shit.

Latest posts

Back