• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Games- Week 15 Third Round

EverettGriz said:
A whole lotta empty seats in the fatty dome, even with many taking up 3 each.

Imagine only winning 2 national championships in the history of your program . I feel bad for you

gobison said:
EverettGriz said:

Imagine only winning 2 national championships in the history of your program . I feel bad for you
Imagine coming to another team's fan message board the day you won a game in order to feel validation and acceptance. :lol:

All those natties, and yet you still seek our approval so badly. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
gobison said:
Imagine coming to another team's fan message board the day you won a game in order to feel validation and acceptance. :lol:

I was told you guys were but hurt . Largest loss in Griz history in the playoffs was in the FargoDome . LOL

gobison said:
uofmman1122 said:

I was told you guys were but hurt . Largest loss in Griz history in the playoffs was in the FargoDome . LOL

Dude... grow up and quit being an ahole

Paytonlives said:
gobison said:

Dude... grow up and quit being an ahole
Hey enjoy being at home on the couch nest weekend

gobison said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeah. It really sucks. Only 4-5 teams in the HISTORY of FCS have won more.

We’re a real bottom dweller. :lol: :lol:

Cream rises to the top.

With the decisive expulsion of Sam Houston State (ASUN-WAC) from the field, we are left with the top conferences (no thanks to the seeding committee) from here on: BSC, CAA, MVFC (2).

Latest posts

Back