• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fcs game on espnu

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
I made no comments on the draft. I said the Griz receivers were better. My history on evaluating talent has been very good.

Well, if you think both Montana receivers are better than Watson wouldn't logic dictate that they should both be drafted higher when it's time.
As for your evaluating of talent. Haha.

Nope, two different things. UM's greatest player was Dave Dickenson. First team all-American. Payton Award winner. Led the team to the national championship. Set records. Recently inducted into the college football hall of fame. He wasn't drafted by the NFL.

Surprised you don't know that NFL draft prospects have to be much more than a very good or great college football player.

Nope, but he he did get chances with multiple teams in the early 2000's it was just a different style of game back than.
Dickensons style would translate better in today's game , he's more similar to Russel Wilson or kyler murray
Your evaluations are still laughable. I/e saying Taiwan Jones doesn't have enough speed for the n.f.l. he ran something like 4.22 pretty fast i'd say.

braves84 said:
Nope, but he he did get chances with multiple teams in the early 2000's it was just a different style of game back than.
Dickensons style would translate better in today's game , he's more similar to Russel Wilson or kyler murray
Your evaluations are still laughable. I/e saying Taiwan Jones doesn't have enough speed for the n.f.l. he ran something like 4.22 pretty fast i'd say.

Are you so pathetic that you actually care if some Griz fans think some Griz players are better than some Bizon players? Perfect stereotype. If you told me you were 2011’s dad, I’d believe you. Be more insecure about kids playing football. You can't.

braves84 said:

DD was on the Chargers roster with Drew Brees and Doug Flutie. A certain egriz poster, not me, once took the 3 of them golfing with him at his golf club down there. My friend is 6'4".

The Jones comment was another joke to try to trap gullible people like yourself.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

DD was on the Chargers roster with Drew Brees and Doug Flutie. A certain egriz poster, not me, once took the 3 of them golfing with him at his golf club down there. My friend is 6'4".

The Jones comment was another joke to try to trap gullible people like yourself.

Not buying it ,ever.
O.k. how about your constant comments on Bryce sterk. All conference player signed as a udfa.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Not buying it ,ever.
O.k. how about your constant comments on Bryce sterk. All conference player signed as a udfa.

giphy.gif

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
While it's splitting hairs I would take Watson, toure, akem than Jonson
Watson has elite speed timed at 22-23 m.p.h. faster than any running back in the nfl. Just blows by bobcats on the 75 yard reverse. Plus he is a very good run blocker down field which he has to be in the scheme ndsu runs.
Toure, there is nothing he can't do. Very good hands, explosive runner And more
good blocker
Akem, imo just a slight notch below both Watson and toure not a knock on him at all, still has a very very bright future.
Jonson, this guy to has elite speed too., Just a little rough in the pass catching technique which is probably due to the inconsistencies at quaterback at MSU. Kid is a stud athlete.
Like I said it's a toss up.any team is/was lucky to have any of them.

Didn't he have 34 catches all season? Get out of here with your BS.

Akem is better than Toure. You are a dummy.

Jonson doesn't have elite speed.

You should pick a different sport to follow. You don't have a clue.
I know this will probably be over your head but...
Montana in two less games than ndsu threw 240 more times.
Ndsu was a run first, pass second offense...in the two games extra they ran the ball 247 more time than Montana.
Would totally explain Watson's reception number...btw he averaged 21.5 ypc.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Not buying it ,ever.

Sterk. Most of my comments were that he had bad conference stats. And he did, except against the Griz. He had zero or basically zero stats in his lost season bowl game. And he was second team all conference.

I only dissed him on a social media comment.

Let me know if you think I said something else of note.

Not buying what? The golf thing. I saw the 4 some photo almost 20 years ago.

Want to bet? I can get my friend and Dave to verify. $1,000. $100,000. Million?

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Not buying it ,ever.

Sterk. Most of my comments were that he had bad conference stats. And he did, except against the Griz. He had zero or basically zero stats in his lost season bowl game. And he was second team all conference.

I don't buy a single word you say or claim ever, is that easy enough for you?

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
Didn't he have 34 catches all season? Get out of here with your BS.

Akem is better than Toure. You are a dummy.

Jonson doesn't have elite speed.

You should pick a different sport to follow. You don't have a clue.
Ndsu was a run first, pass second offense...in the two games extra they ran the ball 247 more time than Montana.

I just said his few catches he had. Made no other comment. How many drops did he have?

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Everything I have ever said as a fact is true and accurate, unless it was a joke. Feel free to think what you want. You are missing out. Let me know if you want me to say what I think of you.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

Everything I have ever said as a fact is true and accurate, unless it was a joke. Feel free to think what you want. You are missing out. Let me know if you want me to say what I think of you.
I don't give two shits.hows that?

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

That’s okay. I assume most regular posters don’t care two shits about what you post and know that you are a very weak poster.

You are coming close to a world record for dumb and incorrect posts.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

That’s okay. I assume most regular posters don’t care two shits about what you post and know that you are a very weak poster.

Pot>kettle. Haha.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Pot>kettle. Haha.
So a pot is fatter than a kettle? Are you the pot? Is that what that’s supposed to mean?

Or are you admitting you’re coming close to the world record for dumb posts?

You know you really should try not to use sayings, or riddles, or movie references, or jokes. It never works.

We don’t speak Sir-chub-alot, so it must get lost in translation

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

I just said his few catches he had. Made no other comment. How many drops did he have?
You just said akem and toure were better

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Well, if you think both Montana receivers are better than Watson wouldn't logic dictate that they should both be drafted higher when it's time.
As for your evaluating of talent. Haha.

Nope, two different things. UM's greatest player was Dave Dickenson. First team all-American. Payton Award winner. Led the team to the national championship. Set records. Recently inducted into the college football hall of fame. He wasn't drafted by the NFL.

Surprised you don't know that NFL draft prospects have to be much more than a very good or great college football player.
So backtracking again. Not surprised.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

So backtracking again. Not surprised.

No back-tracking at all. Did you forget that you already responded to my post?

Back