• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fat Bowl 2018: The Battle of the Dakota Four

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's exactly what a fat would say. Also 40? Ha.

Just some old bored dude stuck in the biggest shithole known to man who has nothing better to do but live the glory days lol.

So sad....you guys are the 5 time national championship runner ups...you gotta get some new material

You still mad?

A little bit. I expect better out of you.

Gotta come up with new material. It’s boring...

Don't get your skin tags in a knot. The new special is coming out 1Q FY2019.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Just some old bored dude stuck in the biggest shithole known to man who has nothing better to do but live the glory days lol.

So sad....you guys are the 5 time national championship runner ups...you gotta get some new material

You still mad?

Christ I hope the NDSU football program never suffers the setback your program has.

You really have nothing left do you ?

Hopefully UM can get back to competing for national championship runner ups so you can get some decent material.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You still mad?

Christ I hope the NDSU football program never suffers the setback your program has.

Hopefully UM can get back to competing for national championship runner ups so you can get some decent material.

You think it's totally normal to equate one's self worth with the success and failure of a CFB team, and I am the one with nothing left? That ain't it, chief.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You think it's totally normal to equate one's self worth with the success and failure of a CFB team, and I am the one with nothing left? That ain't it, chief.

I don’t know man. You spend the vast majority of your time on here throwing out personal insults to a screen name...so you tell me.

You live in Southern California, have kids, a wife, and this is how you spend your time?

I think you are really Really REALLY bothered by the lack of success of the Griz and have to resort to 3rd grade behavior to make yourself feel better.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don’t know man. You spend the vast majority of your time on here throwing out personal insults to a screen name...so you tell me.

You live in Southern California, have kids, a wife, and this is how you spend your time?

I think you are really Really REALLY bothered by the lack of success of the Griz and have to resort to 3rd grade behavior to make yourself feel better.

I think you think it takes me longer to post than it does.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Says Fat Freud while posting on an opponent's fan board that his team last played four seasons ago. That's rich. If we make up a cheap printable validation certificate, will you go away?

Ursa Major said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Says Fat Freud while posting on an opponent's fan board that his team last played four seasons ago. That's rich. If we make up a cheap printable validation certificate, will you go away?

I offered CDA, but I have one extra ticket for Frisco. All yours if you want it.

You’d have a blast down there. Bison tailgating is the best in the FCS and you’ll get the chance to watch the best program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison team.

What do you say?

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Hmm, like it or not, he has a point here.......

2011BisonAlumni said:
Bison tailgating is the best in the FCS and you’ll get the chance to watch the best program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison team.

What do you say?

I say you're high.

AllWeatherFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Bison tailgating is the best in the FCS and you’ll get the chance to watch the best program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison team.

What do you say?

I say you're high.

Sorry man. It’s the truth.

Been to a lot of Griz games and the tailgating there is not as good as NDSU. Also was in Chattanooga for the last time you guys took home the runner up. Not even close the number of fans in attendance vs what NDSU has drawn to Frisco and there sure as shit wasn’t a couple thousand left in the parking lots tailgating while the game was going on.

Guys quit triggering this NDSU fan. He obviously cannot stand any sort of teasing or silly threads of any kind. Must be a millennial thing. Oh shit that was probably another trigger.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Not even close the number of fans in attendance vs what NDSU has drawn to Frisco...

Now let's think about this for a minute. What possible reason could there be for Fargoans to want to...get the fuck out of Fargo?!

Sorry, pal (and also to Davey the Deuce), football is meant to be played outdoors. :thumb:

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

well, to be honest, he is not wrong on any of his/her points.

GrizLA said:
Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

well, to be honest, he is not wrong on any of his/her points.

Huh? I don’t follow you.....

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :lol:

2011BisonAlumni said:
Ursa Major said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I offered CDA, but I have one extra ticket for Frisco. All yours if you want it.

You’d have a blast down there. Bison tailgating is the best in the FCS and you’ll get the chance to watch the best program in the Big Sky take on a really good Bison team.

What do you say?
You must put your eggs in one basket; I see your Bball team (4-8) went down to the Griz tonight. Some of that "lack of success" you are so keen to refer. But then you gave Gonzaga quite a run, only going down by 42.

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Ursa Major said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

What do you say?
You must put your eggs in one basket; I see your Bball team (4-8) went down to the Griz tonight. Some of that "lack of success" you are so keen to refer. But then you gave Gonzaga quite a run, only going down by 42.

Basketball program has really struggled the last two years under Richman. No seniors on the team....nobody likes playing for him.I think he’ll be fired after this year.

They have had a lot of success as a program this past decade, going to the NCAA tournament three times, having multiple Summit League player of the year recipients and winning a game in the tournament against Oklahoma. They just opened a new arena this past season. I’m pretty confident they can get back on track.

Actually I’m shocked they only lost by 7 to the Griz. UM is a senior laden team who brought back the house from last year. They should have crushed the Bison.

2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Ursa Major said:

What do you say?

Basketball program has really struggled the last two years under Richman. No seniors on the team....nobody likes playing for him.I think he’ll be fired after this year.

They have had a lot of success as a program this past decade, going to the NCAA tournament three times, having multiple Summit League player of the year recipients and winning a game in the tournament against Oklahoma. They just opened a new arena this past season. I’m pretty confident they can get back on track.

Actually I’m shocked they only lost by 7 to the Griz. UM is a senior laden team who brought back the house from last year. They should have crushed the Bison.

Didn't even realize UNDSU had a basketball team until last night. Well, I guess I knew, but I was reminded last night. I watched the GU game where one of the Dakota Four went down by like 50, but I mistakenly thought it was the sports school.

Bisonation said:
solid thread. I enjoyed. Now where's that Sundae making machine!! i need sprinkles!!

I clicked the link in your signature, mostly because I don't know what a biso is. Sick site, bro. The message board is hoppin'! I can actually see why you fats come to eGriz now.

Back