• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Expectations for the spring game

spin and more spin...

58970061.jpg

I expect somewhat less of a typhoon situation this year. Unfortunately I will be unable to make it. Would love to see a bunch of friends. Maybe next year.

kemajic said:
BWahlberg said:
LOUD

AND

COLD

--------

But seriously it'll probably be crappy weather. I think the last spring game where it was pleasant weather was back in 2008 in Polson. There were two played in brutally strong and cold wind (Ronan and Helena), the one in Butte last time I think it was 40 degrees out. Last years in Missoula it was dumping rain, two years in Missoula before that it was something like a windchill of 5 degrees. I think there was one in Corvallis or Victor too where it was brutally cold and another in Polson where it was rainy and windy.
It was pretty decent in Billings in 2011. About 60 with a breeze. Sold beer all afternoon in a t-shirt and cargo shorts comfortably.

You were pitching, I was catching. It was a fine afternoon. :thumb:

cclarkblues said:
kemajic said:
BWahlberg said:
LOUD

AND

COLD

--------

But seriously it'll probably be crappy weather. I think the last spring game where it was pleasant weather was back in 2008 in Polson. There were two played in brutally strong and cold wind (Ronan and Helena), the one in Butte last time I think it was 40 degrees out. Last years in Missoula it was dumping rain, two years in Missoula before that it was something like a windchill of 5 degrees. I think there was one in Corvallis or Victor too where it was brutally cold and another in Polson where it was rainy and windy.
It was pretty decent in Billings in 2011. About 60 with a breeze. Sold beer all afternoon in a t-shirt and cargo shorts comfortably.

You were pitching, I was catching. It was a fine afternoon. :thumb:

Some people pitch, some people catch. I'm not here to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the snow melted off the turf about 8 days ago, so that's a good sign. It's been pretty mild, upper 40s to upper 50s. Of course past performance is no indication of future results. Hope to meet some of you there.

Ursus1 said:
Good news is the offense will face Semore's defense instead of conference foes' so should rack up points ....but Semore's defense will face Stitt's offene instead of an 18 yr old freshman led league cellar dweller offense so might be able to contain it. Might end up low scoring especially if they try to kick extra points.

Was 17 years old part of the season as well. :D :oops: Impressive that he ran, as a QB, for 147 yards against UM.

Looking forward to seeing the whole defensive line.

The transfers, I suspect, are the real deal. (highly touted/accomplishments)

And the youngins (Longoria, Rodriquez, Bradshaw, ect) have my attention...

Back