• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/UM bet for Denton Fire recovery

...make one thing clear..in for humanitarian...
...not in becacuse of saccat screen name...
...that name gives me the hebby jebbys...

... :lol: ...

zengriz said:
...make one thing clear..in for humanitarian...
...not in becacuse of saccat screen name...
...that name gives me the hebby jebbys...

... :lol: ...

I did radio in Sacramento, and was a Cats fan when I started using this name...

SAC, Will you be at the game tonight? If so, come by my tailgate and I will give you money for this? Lot "M" across the foot bridge from press box. Can't miss my carved statue of Monty standing in my truck.

reinell30 said:
SAC, Will you be at the game tonight? If so, come by my tailgate and I will give you money for this? Lot "M" across the foot bridge from press box. Can't miss my carved statue of Monty standing in my truck.

No, I will not be at the game. I have only been to one griz game ever (it didn't go well). And I told my wife that day that we would never go back... She was called a cunt and spit on by a fan... We had Nacho cheese poured on us after a griz TD. I was tripped going down the stairs by a drunk griz fan, and told to stay the fuck out of Missoula.... Funny thing is, my wife went to school for her freshman year at UM, and was really good friends with a lot of the players... She grew up and was real close with Thatcher Szalay. Was good friends with a bunch of the griz players as well (we went to maggotfest with a bunch of them one year). I don't look down on griz fans at all, as I know there are bad fans on both sides... But I just can't get over that.

SACCAT66 said:
reinell30 said:

No, I will not be at the game. I have only been to one griz game ever (it didn't go well). And I told my wife that day that we would never go back... She was called a C-word and spit on by a fan... We had Nacho cheese poured on us after a griz TD. I was tripped going down the stairs by a drunk griz fan, and told to stay the [#]f### out of Missoula.... Funny thing is, my wife went to school for her freshman year at UM, and was really good friends with a lot of the players... She grew up and was real close with Thatcher Szalay. Was good friends with a bunch of the griz players as well (we went to maggotfest with a bunch of them one year). I don't look down on griz fans at all, as I know there are bad fans on both sides... But I just can't get over that.

Roger that! It is sad when things like this happen. No reason for it! I try to spread good will at my tailgate by entertaining all visiting fans with drinks and shot. I think I met you at a Cat game a couple years ago? On behalf of Griz nation, I apologize for the poor treatment! My son and daughter in-law are cat fans and I have a lot of friends that are cat fans, they all come to the games in Missoula and have never been treated bad. Come back again, I am sure it will be better?

reinell30 said:
SACCAT66 said:
No, I will not be at the game. I have only been to one griz game ever (it didn't go well). And I told my wife that day that we would never go back... She was called a C-word and spit on by a fan... We had Nacho cheese poured on us after a griz TD. I was tripped going down the stairs by a drunk griz fan, and told to stay the [#]f### out of Missoula.... Funny thing is, my wife went to school for her freshman year at UM, and was really good friends with a lot of the players... She grew up and was real close with Thatcher Szalay. Was good friends with a bunch of the griz players as well (we went to maggotfest with a bunch of them one year). I don't look down on griz fans at all, as I know there are bad fans on both sides... But I just can't get over that.

Roger that! It is sad when things like this happen. No reason for it! I try to spread good will at my tailgate by entertaining all visiting fans with drinks and shot. I think I met you at a Cat game a couple years ago? On behalf of Griz nation, I apologize for the poor treatment! My son and daughter in-law are cat fans and I have a lot of friends that are cat fans, they all come to the games in Missoula and have never been treated bad. Come back again, I am sure it will be better?

We did meet briefly at a game at MSU, you were fun to talk to... I lost a bet to a griz friend of mine on this years game, and will have to go to o e UM game next year and wear griz gear, so I will try and swing by... My wife already said that she will never go back... And again, I don't hold what those people did against griz fans...

SACCAT66 said:
reinell30 said:

You mean you GOT nacho cheese poured on you. Mmmm I might start doing that to myself after Griz touchdowns

Well... So 8 people went in, instead of the 10 I was hoping for. But I will still donate $200. Good luck next week.

SACCAT66 said:
Well... So 8 people went in, instead of the 10 I was hoping for. But I will still donate $200. Good luck next week.

I’m gonna donate too, SAC. That is fucking tragic.

Thanks for the love for my hometown. The house a I grew up in burned down.
3O0cjIp.jpg

My mom still owned it, but nobody had lived there for almost 10 years. Most of our stuff had long since been moved elsewhere. Still weird to see it like this, though. :(

There are many others there who weren't so fortunate, so just wanted to say thanks to anyone who can help them out.

Go Griz!

SACCAT66 said:

I think you missed me. That makes 9.

I’m not a better, especially with my teams, so we just donated this morning. That community will need a lot of support. As if it’s not already hard enough for these small towns to make a go. Kudos for doing this and following through for other Montana Saccat.

SACCAT66 said:

Saccat, had to create an egriz account, but wanted to thank you for your effort. Missed the bet for last night, but the wife and I will fire off a check to the bank fundraiser in Denton from the link you had earlier in this thread. Nice work.

Also, sorry for the poor experience you once had in WGS with your kids. We are Montanans first, and that sort of behavior is ridiculous.

Back