• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU getting beat lol

debellatio said:
I ove the fact the EWU lost this game but a guy from work talked to one of his friends that is a UI graduate and on the staff at EWU. He said that in the game EWU was missing something like 6 starters on offense and 9 on defense. I like seeing them out of the top 20 but as they get these injured players back they will work their way back up the rankings

Seriously? 15 starters? Doesn't sound possible.

It was a non conference game why wouldn’t they hold injured guys out and let the 2s and 3s play. I’m thinking that they are still going to be a tough game.

Hold 15 (supposedly injured) starters out? Like the 4th non conference game doesn't matter come playoff selection time when you've already dropped 2?

I don't think so. Is EWU dead in the water? Certainly not? Still going to be a tough team to beat? Absolutely.

Staff would have a lot of balls to hold that many out expecting to run the tables come conference play. Even more bizarre is that many starters were injured and unable to play.

They played in chipper last year and played ndsu tough. That will count more to the selection committee then losing a non conference game to Idaho.

Dutch Lane said:
They played in chipper last year and played ndsu tough. That will count more to the selection committee then losing a non conference game to Idaho.

I think you have been snorting to much hog ass.

Back