• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN Roundtable - Jamar Akoh

Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Are you saying that certain types of people look alike?

No. I am making fun of you.

I think you being racist.

Don't worry PR. You aren't the only one who ignorantly throws around the R-word. It's continued over/mis-use by ppl like you has rendered that word as meaningless as "iconic". There wasn't anything remotely racist said. It's a fact that there is a small black population in Missoula, and anyone that looks like Akoh in Missoula, is probably Akoh. I find it hard to believe that the #1 jock-sniffer didn't approach said "mystery man". I think almost everyone that read AWF's post saw the humor in that no one else in Msla could be confused for Akoh. Quit abusing that word!

Sorry, but you are the ignorant one. You are too white to have a clue what racism is.

Want to debate racism with me?

Don't think that driving along the road at night to drop off a friend, glancing at someone walking on the sidewalk, and not knowing who it is, qualifies for AWF's comment. AWF is racist, in my view. He seems to think all black people look alike, and typos equal ebonics. Is that what you think too?

Back