• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eastern has another brutal schedule

Eastern will win 4 of their 5 home games, they'll beat SELA, but split between Weber and Idaho. If they win against PSU and ISU, which they should thats 6. Find a way to win one more, which isn't out of reason and they are a 7 win playoff team.

Eastern had QB issues last year and had an absolute schedule nightmare with 5 brutal games in a row, including trips to Oregon and Florida, they were doomed from day 1. Team gave up after that...

Visperas should take over at QB next year and bring some excitement to the O. Losing Best wouldn't be the worst thing, his recruiting is decent tho. Plus everyone counting EWU out after one season, they had back to back playoff seasons the 2 years prior and should have made the playoffs in 2019 with 7 wins...They'll be back...

marceagfan5 said:
Eastern will win 4 of their 5 home games, they'll beat SELA, but split between Weber and Idaho. If they win against PSU and ISU, which they should thats 6. Find a way to win one more, which isn't out of reason and they are a 7 win playoff team.

Eastern had QB issues last year and had an absolute schedule nightmare with 5 brutal games in a row, including trips to Oregon and Florida, they were doomed from day 1. Team gave up after that...

Visperas should take over at QB next year and bring some excitement to the O. Losing Best wouldn't be the worst thing, his recruiting is decent tho. Plus everyone counting EWU out after one season, they had back to back playoff seasons the 2 years prior and should have made the playoffs in 2019 with 7 wins...They'll be back...

As much as I hate it, I don't disagree. I think they can win 5 maybe 6 games. last years schedule was flat ass crazy. I wonder what they ended up cashing out on that schedule? Enough to buy something nice for the team I hope....

marceagfan5 said:

I totally agree EWU will be back, but it might not be in 2023. Another pretty rough schedule. It's a real possibility they start 0-5, with 2 or 3 super tough games after that. Who's to say the team doesn't quit again if they lose a bunch of games to start the season...

marceagfan5 said:

I think EWU is going to be down until Best is replaced. He's losing all of the last coaches recruits and it's showing. I think SELA squeaks by you guys. Probably will be a shootout. If EWU can break even, I'll be impressed.

marceagfan5 said:
Easy answer. Ewe gets a win at Bozo. It’s the only bubcat home game worth a shit after a tip ‘O the cap to the Stetson Mad Hatters.

The ewe @ MSc game is late in the season and a perfect trap game for the over-hyped bubs. They will be due for a humiliating home loss.
Ewe was clearly the better team last year but #bsc.

garizzalies said:
marceagfan5 said:
Easy answer. Ewe gets a win at Bozo. It’s the only bubcat home game worth a poop after a tip ‘O the cap to the Stetson Mad Hatters.

The ewe @ MSc game is late in the season and a perfect trap game for the over-hyped bubs. They will be due for a humiliating home loss.

:roll: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
Easy answer. Ewe gets a win at Bozo. It’s the only bubcat home game worth a poop after a tip ‘O the cap to the Stetson Mad Hatters.

:roll: :lol: :lol:
79djq5.jpg

marceagfan5 said:

Makes a great case for Best as HC. :lol:

You lose to Weber, Scats, NDSU, Fresno, Idaho and Davis.

Back