• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Early Signing Period

AZGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:
Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
That’s a great question. But the Griz kept their video guy so maybe he will not be on break

The day after the signing period is Christmas Eve. I bet the dates get changed next year to avoid this.

I got booted out of the Catholic church some time ago but I'm pretty sure Christmas Eve is on the same date every year.

Well look for changes next year. NCAA is king, bitch. :lol:

I laughed. Nice

AZGrizFan said:
I can tell you that when kids start committing those multitude of offers are gonna dry up QUICK. Texas Tech has over 200 offers out to fill about 25 spots. Some schools have more than 300. It's just nuts. A lot of these kids are gonna be left without a chair when the music stops. That's when we need to swoop in.

Really a good point AZ.
We are MT, but let's be real - we are just fish in a little pond. There will be some real pearls that are overlooked by the big boys and WaGriz may be the perfect place for them to show those that didn't want them made a mistake. And maybe they will feel the thrill of competing for a National Championship!

It's a Brave New World of recruiting from now on. BTW Payton, when do we stop counting down the days and start counting down the hours? :lol:

Ursa Major said:
signedbewildered said:
Move over Baby Jesus.

:lol: :lol: What's his 40 time?

More importantly....can he kick? 'Cause we already know he best in space.

Now you totally have me humming "Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal posts of life" by Bobby Bare

Didn't Jesus win the 22 Heisman? Had a hell of a season that year. Most said he clinched the award with that miracle performance on the road in front of a hostile crowd at Cana. He got recruited heavily by Herod, but chose to stay home and play for his Father. Never really panned out as a pro, though. Something about his career being cut short by crucifixion, as I recall.

EverettGriz said:
Didn't Jesus win the 22 Heisman? Had a hell of a season that year. Most said he clinched the award with that miracle performance on the road in front of a hostile crowd at Cana. He got recruited heavily by Herod, but chose to stay home and play for his Father. Never really panned out as a pro, though. Something about his career being cut short by crucifixion, as I recall.

Depending upon your religious beliefs, it sounds like you might have him confused with either Bob Stitt, Robin Pflugrad or Bobby Hauck.

Back