• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Early Look: Washington Huskies line-up vs. Griz

Raider said:
No business even playing in this game. Small, slow kids playing huge, fast monsters. I just hope they get out of there without too many injuries.

Remember last time we played UW? Cost Reese Phillips his career!

You think Washington is small and slow?

I see what you did here.

Every year about this time, when we are scheduled to play a FBS team, several of you start crying about our upcoming devastating defeat by a bigger, stronger, faster team. How our weaker, slower players will suffer season ending injuries from playing such a mighty opponent.
Did it occur to any of you weak sisters that you are doing the team harm by virtue of your remarks? Don’t you realize that parents of Griz players and yes, Griz players read this forum? It can’t be reassuring to the parents and players to read how they are going to be manhandled in the upcoming FBS game.
In athletic competition there are two opponents. Sometimes there is a favorite who might win, but often there will be a surprise upset. That’s why the contest is held.
Why don’t you negative folks try something new and be positive about the Washington game. Yes, Washington is the favorite, but we really won’t know the winner until the game is played. Go Griz!

Spanky2 said:
Every year about this time, when we are scheduled to play a FBS team, several of you start crying about our upcoming devastating defeat by a bigger, stronger, faster team. How our weaker, slower players will suffer season ending injuries from playing such a mighty opponent.
Did it occur to any of you weak sisters that you are doing the team harm by virtue of your remarks? Don’t you realize that parents of Griz players and yes, Griz players read this forum? It can’t be reassuring to the parents and players to read how they are going to be manhandled in the upcoming FBS game.
In athletic competition there are two opponents. Sometimes there is a favorite who might win, but often there will be a surprise upset. That’s why the contest is held.
Why don’t you negative folks try something new and be positive about the Washington game. Yes, Washington is the favorite, but we really won’t know the winner until the game is played. Go Griz!

You mean those parents/players didn’t KNOW they were going to be manhandled until they read eGriz? :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Spanky2 said:

You mean those parents/players didn’t KNOW they were going to be manhandled until they read eGriz? :lol: :lol:

Right?

Mom of Player: Did you see that people on a fan message board think that you are going to lose to a PAC-12 team? I thought you were going to win big!!

Son who plays on Team: Yeah, I don''t know if I can get up for this game, because a guy in Arizona, someone from Washington, and a Fat guy from Bozeman think that we don't have a chance...

Mom of Player: You should go to a team that has a fan base that only talks about how amazing you will be...

Son Who plays on the Team: Yeah. This has ruined my entire day, I guess I will just have to talk to a 90 year old Dartmouth grad at his lake house. He always tells me about the days when he would strap on his leather helmet back east...

Spanky2 said:

Rf403f5fa37840e027a9de35482290f80

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Right?

Mom of Player: Did you see that people on a fan message board think that you are going to lose to a PAC-12 team? I thought you were going to win big!!

Son who plays on Team: Yeah, I don''t know if I can get up for this game, because a guy in Arizona, someone from Washington, and a Fat guy from Bozeman think that we don't have a chance...

Mom of Player: You should go to a team that has a fan base that only talks about how amazing you will be...

Son Who plays on the Team: Yeah. This has ruined my entire day, I guess I will just have to talk to a 90 year old Dartmouth grad at his lake house. He always tells me about the days when he would strap on his leather helmet back east...
Exactly.

Players most definitely read these boards. For entertainment purposes only. They'll all be just fine.

You think Robbie Hauck cares that an old Cat fan like me calls him out on terrible angles and enhanced tackling stats? Kids living his best life and knows there's not a single Griz fan on this board that wouldn't trade places with him in a second.

New on here, but does anyone know if the University of Washington are going to allow fans at this game against the Griz? I called their ticket office and couldn't get through to anyone.

Back