• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Early EGriz BSC Poll

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
Are you trying to compare NLI money between Hauck and Stitt? Did I read your post correctly?

NIL? Not NLI. NIL was invented/allowed until a few years ago.

It seems like he was talking about NLI though. I don't think Stitt or Hauck generated much of it, but I am not sure.

Montanabob said:
Only comment on this is what does the money say?
Booster + NLI yearly amount compared from stuff to bh?
If money talks, how about an answer?

If I am reading right, you are trying to ask who raised more money between Stitt and Hauck? Hauck, hands down. The QB club is bringing in over half a million dollars a year now (setting new records every year), NIL exists now and we do have some money moving there, and season tickets just renewed at an insanely high level.

ElrodGrizzly said:
Montanabob said:
Only comment on this is what does the money say?
Booster + NLI yearly amount compared from stuff to bh?
If money talks, how about an answer?

If I am reading right, you are trying to ask who raised more money between Stitt and Hauck? Hauck, hands down. The QB club is bringing in over half a million dollars a year now (setting new records every year), NIL exists now and we do have some money moving there, and season tickets just renewed at an insanely high level.

But, what about NLI? ;)

SoldierGriz said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

But, what about NLI? ;)

That fund had remained the exact same during the Stitt and Hauck regimes. ;)

MikeyGriz said:
thirdandlong said:
Wow! At least you have the nads to go on the record. But, just wow! You must have loved Delaney and Stitt too

Delaney filled a needed slot after a presidential slaughter. He was a place holder. Stitt came in with high expectations, but couldn't fulfill them.

Gee, a new head coach coming in with high expectations, and not fulfilling them. Is that anything like a new head coach promising to Return To Dominance, then not doing so? Just asking.

thirdandlong said:
MikeyGriz said:
Delaney filled a needed slot after a presidential slaughter. He was a place holder. Stitt came in with high expectations, but couldn't fulfill them.

Gee, a new head coach coming in with high expectations, and not fulfilling them. Is that anything like a new head coach promising to Return To Dominance, then not doing so? Just asking.

Griz have 5th highest average post season ranking over last 3 seasons in FCS. See STATS polls.

Griz Addict said:
1. Griz
2. UC Davis
3. Idaho
4. Cats
5. Weber
6. Sac St.
7. EWU
8. NAU
9. Cal Poly
10. UNC
11. PSU
12. ISU

1. Griz
2. Idaho
3. Drunk kitties
4. Nau
5. UCD
6. SAC
7. WEB
8. PRST
9. IDST
10. EWU
11. CP
12. UNCO

Final Conference standings

EverettGriz said:
No way the DUI University bubcats win the conference with their schedule. 4th, maybe 5th for them depending on tie breaks. They’ll win a first round game and then lose 49-11 at sdsu

GRIZ
Sac
Idaho
cats
Davis
Doesitreallymatter?

I had Sac a little overrated, but the remainder of my predictions were pretty close. I just had the bubs losing to an incorrect Dakota.

kemajic said:
We beat Idaho and we beat MSU. Makes for a good season.

I'm kinda a fan boy of most what Kem posts
He nailed the most important conference games we had.

I've wondered a bit, but starting to get a lil worried. Anybody hear from Soldier after he went over to Eastern Europe? I remember him mentioning where he was at for work, and I remember thinking that was concerning, then haven't heard from him. Don't know if anyone on here would have a relationship to know if he was still among us.

Back