• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eags deserved better

Griz and EWU should have been on opposite sides of the bracket. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed handing it to them Friday night.

They don’t deserve better.

All they had to do was beat Weber, at home. They’d probably have been seeded if they had. Maybe even a top 4 seed.

They didn’t. So they weren’t. And now they get to spend an off season pondering the what if’s.

hilinegrizfan said:
Griz and EWU should have been on opposite sides of the bracket. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed handing it to them Friday night.

The whole point of the bracket is to make as many games as possible 'bus games', that is the away teams travel by bus. †hey seem to make an exception for the Griz and the Bozeman team.

mcg said:
hilinegrizfan said:

The whole point of the bracket is to make as many games as possible 'bus games', that is the away teams travel by bus. †hey seem to make an exception for the Griz and the Bozeman team.

Yep. If you can sell 24,000 tickets versus say 4,000 tickets, you're hosting!!! Period.💲💵 💰 🏦🤑

Back