• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Different team

AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
Just a joke but you said you wouldn't read much into the game and gave your thoughts of what you'd read into the game?

:lol: :lol: :lol: By “not reading into the game results” I meant just because we won it doesn’t mean we’re “back”…still a lot of shit to fix. Lots of players to get back (and more gone now, FFS)….basically, a 20-point win against I-da-HO does not mean all is right in Grizland.

Great Win Griz! I see us only getting better despite all the injuries. Nice Game boys let's keep it going! :clap:

kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
Yep, against a team that gave up 71 points last week and was completely demorialized.
And everyone underrating the SacSt team that beat us by a TD. They just took apart NAU 44-0 and have an inside track to an undefeated BSC season with only UCD much of a hurdle. One of the best OLs I've seen at this level in many years. Yeah, we didn't play so well, but we were beaten by a damn good team. Idaho, not so much.

Truth. Idaho is an awful team. Sac State, on the other hand, is very good.

It was nice to see Brown throw down field. The Griz OL continues to struggle and UM is an injury or two away from moving Jace Lewis to RB (just kidding, sort of).

UM has a ways to go before facing the Bobcats. Let’s hope for continued improvement and some luck.

goatcreekgriz said:
kemajic said:
And everyone underrating the SacSt team that beat us by a TD. They just took apart NAU 44-0 and have an inside track to an undefeated BSC season with only UCD much of a hurdle. One of the best OLs I've seen at this level in many years. Yeah, we didn't play so well, but we were beaten by a damn good team. Idaho, not so much.

It was nice to see Brown throw down field. The Griz OL continues to struggle and UM is an injury or two away from moving Jace Lewis to RB (just kidding, sort of).

UM has a ways to go before facing the Bobcats. Let’s hope for continued improvement and some luck.

Bobcats haven't played a good team all year. The best team they played was Weber and they barely won. Look at Webers record.

Griz Addict said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Bobcats haven't played a good team all year. The best team they played was Weber and they barely won. Look at Webers record.
Why do some people constantly do this? :lol: Weber just beat EWU @ EWU. Come on. :roll:

Would you feel confident if the Griz had to play Weber right now? I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

uofmman1122 said:
Griz Addict said:
Why do some people constantly do this? :lol: Weber just beat EWU @ EWU. Come on. :roll:

Would you feel confident if the Griz had to play Weber right now? I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

I'd feel pretty good about it actually. Look at the rest of the Bobcat opponents 1-3 wins max. Wyoming only has 4. Roll. Bobcats aren't good. Don't know why Griz fans are hyping them up too. Weber is hit or miss. They've played 1 good game of offense against EWU.

Griz Addict said:
uofmman1122 said:

I'd feel pretty good about it actually. Look at the rest of the Bobcat opponents 1-3 wins max. Wyoming only has 4. Roll. Bobcats aren't good. Don't know why Griz fans are hyping them up too. Weber is hit or miss. They've played 1 good game of offense against EWU.

I think the Cats are holding teams to 8 points or so. They play good defense, but you'll find that out soon enough.

poorgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

I think the Cats are holding teams to 8 points or so. They play good defense, but you'll find that out soon enough.
Is that threat? You seem like the kind of person who makes a threat on her rival’s anonymous message board.

Griz Addict said:
uofmman1122 said:

Couldn’t one say the same about the Griz? I don’t know who all you’ve played but have you played a real tough schedule? Feel like we could play this game with every team in the league.

ilovethecats said:
Griz Addict said:

Couldn’t one say the same about the Griz? I don’t know who all you’ve played but have you played a real tough schedule? Feel like we could play this game with every team in the league.
What? Dude reign it in a bit. At this point the schedule argument is lame-o. It’s like growler’s trolling ways are starting to rub off on you or something. My god I guarantee you know exactly who The Griz have played this year.

ilovethecats said:
Griz Addict said:

According to Sagarin SOS, Griz at 166 and Cats at 221. UNI, who I understand has had a tough schedule, is at 109 for reference. This is out of 258 teams total.

garizzalies said:
ilovethecats said:
What? Dude reign it in a bit. At this point the schedule argument is lame-o. It’s like growler’s trolling ways are starting to rub off on you or something. My god I guarantee you know exactly who The Griz have played this year.

I don't troll, i'll leave that to you and your pathetic losers. You troll. I talk football. Try it sometime. But nice to add you to the list of Squad members whose head I occupy every single day.......

uofmman1122 said:
I'd have more confidence playing Weber than playing SacSt again. We don't play Weber, MSU doesn't play SacSt.

garizzalies said:
ilovethecats said:

:lol:
I’m not making a “schedule argument”. Just the opposite. I think the arguing over who’s tougher and played who is stupid because no one has that tough of a schedule.

And I suppose if I thought hard I could get most of the teams you’ve played. But not enough to say how difficult your schedule has been. So if it has been my apologies.

I know you played Sac and Idaho and still get to play northern NCU. We still have Idaho and NCU.

When we meet in a month will your guys strength of schedule really be that much harder than ours?

If this is trolling I need to get better…..

ilovethecats said:
I’m not making a “schedule argument”

:lol: :lol: really? So when you were talking about
“a real tough schedule” you must have been talking about having chemistry right after lunch?

ilovethecats said:
I suppose if I thought hard I could get most of the teams you’ve played. But not enough to say how difficult your schedule has been.
:lol: :lol: Sure thing, buddy. Way to walk that back

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
Is that threat? You seem like the kind of person who makes a threat on her rival’s anonymous message board.

:lol: That was pretty funny

uofmman1122 said:
Griz Addict said:

Rational Griz fan? Good on ya!

Back