• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

DEFENSE … by the Numbers

argh! said:
kemajic said:
Thankfully, he is more concerned about living up to his coaches's expectations, designed to win the most games in a long season, than entertaining fans.

the leader of the church of hauck hath spoketh. according to his gawd, the fans matter not, unless they are this one guy living off an i-90 exit near-ish to billings. if he isn't satisfied, he will have a tantrum and not support anything to do with u.m. until he gets his way.

regardless, humphrey is playing well, especially in the turnover department. he can be frustrating to watch, though, as it seems like the griz have wide open receivers that he misses a lot. but i'm not a guy living off an i-90 exit near billings who would withdraw all support for the university of montana over a football coach, so my very brief analysis of the qb's play so far is mere message board fodder, not a warning to u.m. to change the quarterback, or else...
You sound like a jilted lover. Isn't there a covid or China thread to which you could actually contribute? You are a very poor counterpuncher.

We should have a poll about what Griz fans prefer (1. win games or (2. be entertained. I think I know the answer, do you?

kemajic said:
argh! said:
the leader of the church of hauck hath spoketh. according to his gawd, the fans matter not, unless they are this one guy living off an i-90 exit near-ish to billings. if he isn't satisfied, he will have a tantrum and not support anything to do with u.m. until he gets his way.

regardless, humphrey is playing well, especially in the turnover department. he can be frustrating to watch, though, as it seems like the griz have wide open receivers that he misses a lot. but i'm not a guy living off an i-90 exit near billings who would withdraw all support for the university of montana over a football coach, so my very brief analysis of the qb's play so far is mere message board fodder, not a warning to u.m. to change the quarterback, or else...
You sound like a jilted lover. Isn't there a covid or China thread to which you could actually contribute? You are a very poor counterpuncher.

We should have a poll about what Griz fans prefer (1. win games or (2. be entertained. I think I know the answer, do you?

you need a booster for something. cda's wife can see it on the screen, but i'm not sure what it is. good luck, though, larry bird. (i figure larry bird is probably your savior).

Back