• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Deari Todd Injury

Dang, that's too bad. I wish him a speedy recovery and good luck in his future adventures

Tough break and all the best to Deari. Appreciate his dedication and all that he brought week in and out.

Sorry to hear, he had a great season and will be missed this Saturday! Best wishes on his future endeavors, Go Griz!

Good luck in your future young man, thank you for being a GRIZ.

Now that is interesting because it doesn't appear that Kale Edwards is healthy so we are going to see how Garrett Hustedt can play. We have seen young Henry Nuce from Kalispell but he will need some help against the Bison. As they say in Ireland "Come the man and come the hour!" GO GRIZ

Thank you Mr. Todd, for all of your contributions to the Grizzly football team!
All the best in your future endeavors!

How far is Dietrick down the list? Hes a ridiculously explosive athlete, wouldnt be opposed seeing him with more minutes

Hurdlingriz said:
How far is Dietrick down the list? Hes a ridiculously explosive athlete, wouldnt be opposed seeing him with more minutes
Todd and McGourin are both 265. The 3-man front requires some size at DE. Especially against NDSU; this leaves us short.

kemajic said:
Hurdlingriz said:
Todd and McGourin are both 265. The 3-man front requires some size at DE. Especially against NDSU; this leaves us short.

I have a questionable solution, put Gubner at a DE and a offensive lineman in the middle. You have problems with the assignments but the offensive lineman's only responsibility is to go straight ahead into the backfield. My point is I have never seen a running team succeed with a disruption in their backfield.

armonte said:
kemajic said:

I have a questionable solution, put Gubner at a DE and a offensive lineman in the middle. You have problems with the assignments but the offensive lineman's only responsibility is to go straight ahead into the backfield. My point is I have never seen a running team succeed with a disruption in their backfield.

PR? This guy doesn't understand football good.

You were a great GRIZ, DT. Heal up, and continued success in all that you do in life. Thanks for coming to UM.

Back