• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed vs Josh Buss

i don't think buss is afraid,,,,jensen was asked in an interview who he would least like to tangle with on the whole team and buss was his answer......

With Josh on this one. Sure, doing it on social media might not be the best thing, but if I were a D1 transfer looking to make a good first impression while trying to win a QB battle, I sure as sh$& wouldn't be golfing in another state when there are team meetings going on (regardless of if they are compulsory or not).

Catsrgrood said:
jcu27 said:
Coach said:
jcu27 said:
I feel about the same. However if he had a problem Buss should have been a man and confronted him to his face. Calling him out on social media is pussish. So Buss kind of isn't any better. If that's his idea of leadership, don't want no part of that shit.

What would be pussish is hiding behind a screen name like jcu27 and calling out a player who is using his real name on Twitter. I am sure Sneed knows Buss and will get a chance to see him face to face off the field and on.

I like it either way as long as Buss isn"t hiding and it doesn't look like he is.
Plus I was just saying it's pussish to not do it in person... if you don't agree you must be a puss.

Maybe he didn't do it face to face because Sneed was in AZ and Buss is in Missoula...
So why not wait till he came back to Missoula and do it face to face than, why start something on social media when you don't NEED to?

I think we are blowing this out of proportion. Chances are likely, this is friendly ribbing for them. Who are we to say that Sneed didn't get Hauck's okay to visit family? I feel the biggest priority for all the players right now is conditioning and learning the playbooks. Both of which can be done away from Missoula, if needed.

Sneed and Hauck already have a relationship from UNLV. If by some chance come fall, Sneed is struggling academically and/or not progressing well in football, then it is possible this was a pretty big deal. Why can't we just let this play out and see how all the players are doing when spring ball, then fall camp is here?

braves84 said:
Catsrgrood said:
jcu27 said:
Coach said:
What would be pussish is hiding behind a screen name like jcu27 and calling out a player who is using his real name on Twitter. I am sure Sneed knows Buss and will get a chance to see him face to face off the field and on.

I like it either way as long as Buss isn"t hiding and it doesn't look like he is.
Plus I was just saying it's pussish to not do it in person... if you don't agree you must be a puss.

Maybe he didn't do it face to face because Sneed was in AZ and Buss is in Missoula...
So why not wait till he came back to Missoula and do it face to face than, why start something on social media when you don't NEED to?

Exactly

Grizzlies1982 said:
mtgrizrule said:
I think we are blowing this out of proportion.

I believe this statement should be considered with just about every topic posted here. :ugeek:

What? My take, pistols on the quad @ dawn. None if this blowing things out of proportion crap.

Ps. Maybe wait until later in the spring, less cold & snowy.

cclarkblues said:
I would guess it has already been dealt with.

I would hope so. I can imagine a few of their teammates have seen it, some are probably backing buss and some don't think it's a big deal, you probably don't want another split in your locker room again.

jcu27 said:
braves84 said:
Catsrgrood said:
jcu27 said:

Exactly

Because he is young and probably was not thinking for a moment and reacted out of emotion. No big deal.

I support Buss on this. Really glad to see him take on a leadership role in pushing accountability, even if it public. Accountability is a key ingredient to a winning culture and it often works best when it is coming from your peers. I also get Buss's frustration. When you are working your tail off with winter conditioning and meetings, while you have a teammate is on vacation and is posting pictures of himself golfing, that would tick off most...

From what I know, Buss handled the situation face to face initially(like leaders do) and it should have been over. Then the twitter exchange happened.... Seems to me that one is trying to demand respect, while the other is using the respect he has earned.

Grizzly96 said:
From what I know, Buss handled the situation face to face initially(like leaders do) and it should have been over. Then the twitter exchange happened.... Seems to me that one is trying to demand respect, while the other is using the respect he has earned.

Agreed how it really played out....one has an entire team following him due to what he has done on the field and in workouts to make this team better, one had earned nothing with these guys yet (on field or in workouts). New guy better step it up if he wants a team to follow.

And for people who think Buss doesn't go face to face and instead just used social media to make his opinion known , you are soooooo wrong.

Ursus1 said:
Grizzly96 said:

Agreed how it really played out....one has an entire team following him due to what he has done on the field and in workouts to make this team better, one had earned nothing with these guys yet (on field or in workouts). New guy better step it up if he wants a team to follow.

And for people who think Buss doesn't go face to face and instead just used social media to make his opinion known , you are soooooo wrong.

That’s a non factor here. Being wrong isn’t important.

I treated myself to some nice Ahi tuna and a T-Bone tonight....just because I love myself. Anyway, the waitress kept calling me "Honey" even though it's not my name. (True story)

Anyway, I got to thinking of this thread and what was appropriate or harassing and if it was ok for this woman who didn't know me to refer to me as "Honey" and what if I was a waiter and kept calling an attractive single girl having Valentines dinner by herself "Honey?"

Any more or less appropriate? I pondered that for a bit and then ordered the cheesecake and a martini with Bombay Sapphire....'cause gosh darnit, I really do love myself.

signedbewildered said:
I treated myself to some nice Ahi tuna and a T-Bone tonight....just because I love myself. Anyway, the waitress kept calling me "Honey" even though it's not my name. (True story)

Anyway, I got to thinking of this thread and what was appropriate or harassing and if it was ok for this woman who didn't know me to refer to me as "Honey" and what if I was a waiter and kept calling an attractive single girl having Valentines dinner by herself "Honey?"

Any more or less appropriate? I pondered that for a bit and then ordered the cheesecake and a martini with Bombay Sapphire....'cause gosh darnit, I really do love myself.

How many martinis did it take before your interaction with the waitress reminded you of this thread?

Soooooo.....I see a notification. CDA quotes me in Sneed vs Buss and I was wondering when the heck did I post in that thread?

Moderators must be screwing with me, or maybe it was the gin. Just maybe.

CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:

How many martinis did it take before your interaction with the waitress reminded you of this thread?
:lol: :lol:

signedbewildered said:
Soooooo.....I see a notification. CDA quotes me in Sneed vs Buss and I was wondering when the heck did I post in that thread?

Moderators must be screwing with me, or maybe it was the gin. Just maybe.

:clap: :lol: :lol:

Back