• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crowd for Friday Night

granitegriz said:
Sorry ILove, that was not an inadvertent error, strictly intentional!!!

:lol:
Trust me, that crossed my mind as I was walking to the ticket office! But there were many angry griz fans down there too dealing with the same issues. That made me feel a tad better!

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
I will watch on tv.
:lol: :clap: :lol:
Of course you will. You have no choice. You can’t attend because you literally received a lifetime band from campus. So pathetically sad and hilarious at the same time. I really can’t imagine anything worse. It must suck. No wonder you’re such a troll. I couldn’t do it; I would probably have to find some other hobby. Maybe take up fly fishing. Or just give up and move to Nodak.

I haven't been banned form campus? Been there several time this fall, I was there today with my daughter and was at the Griz Cat game? Is this some kind of inside joke you toddlers have amongst yourselves?

Special H said:
garizzalies said:
Of course you will. You have no choice. You can’t attend because you literally received a lifetime band from campus. So pathetically sad and hilarious at the same time. I really can’t imagine anything worse. It must suck. No wonder you’re such a troll. I couldn’t do it; I would probably have to find some other hobby. Maybe take up fly fishing. Or just give up and move to Nodak.

I haven't been banned form campus? Been there several time this fall, I was there today with my daughter and was at the Griz Cat game? Is this some kind of inside joke you toddlers have amongst yourselves?

To confirm, are you talking about the University of Montana campus? Because you reek of troll.

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

iu

Bear Axed said:
Special H said:
iu

So I am growler now? Other guy said I was Alpha, who will it be next week?

RainierGriz said:
Special H said:

To confirm, are you talking about the University of Montana campus? Because you reek of troll.
So do you.

Yes my daughter is in the pharmacy program at University of Montana

Special H said:
RainierGriz said:
So do you.

Then you either a bad person or a troll. Maybe both.

Special H said:
RainierGriz said:
So do you.

If true(highly doubtful) I really really feel sorry for her.

RainierGriz said:
Special H said:
So do you.

Then you either a bad person or a troll. Maybe both.

Why?

Bad people call people bad people. You know nothing about me yet you hide behind a keyboard and attack and slander? What the fu*ck is wrong with you people

Special H said:
UncleP said:
If true(highly doubtful) I really really feel sorry for her.

Why?

The pharmacy program is excellent

Go pickle a board that’s too dumb to realize who you are on you 8th or 9th username. I suggest bobcatnation.

UncleP said:
Special H said:
Why?

The pharmacy program is excellent

Go pickle a board that’s too dumb to realize who you are on you 8th or 9th username. I suggest bobcatnation.
So because you slack jawed yokel internet trolls think I am somebody I am not, you attack me and lash out. Do you really think thats going to work?

I am sure the board can run an IP trace on me and see that I am clearly not any of the 5 names you trolls think I am. A good moderator would ban a few of you for attacking a new poster the way you are. Totally against the board policies I'm sure.

A lot of you are completely classless and need to grow up. Oh and many of you need to learn about football because there are only one or 2 posters that have any IQ about it. The rest of you make smarmy comments and try to think you're funny or just call names.

Special H said:
UncleP said:
So because you slack jawed yokel internet trolls think I am somebody I am not, you attack me and lash out. Do you really think thats going to work?

I am sure the board can run an IP trace on me and see that I am clearly not any of the 5 names you trolls think I am. A good moderator would ban a few of you for attacking a new poster the way you are. Totally against the board policies I'm sure.

A lot of you are completely classless and need to grow up. Oh and many of you need to learn about football because there are only one or 2 posters that have any IQ about it. The rest of you make smarmy comments and try to think you're funny or just call names.

Joke.

Special H said:
garizzalies said:

Oh I don’t doubt it—you probably were back on campus. Trespassing, of course, but that would never stop you. You have no respect, and certainly not for a restraining order against you.

Your racist comments and avatar are a dead giveaway. Pickle may have been an idiot and total jackass but he was never sophisticated enough to do pictures. A very wise poster on here—possibly the wisest—open my eyes to this misconception.

BTW, you know what I never got with that whole business when you got band from campus? First, you got band because you attacked some person who campaigned against BH’s rehire, right? Why? You hated BH. And still do, obviously. Why would you care if someone spoke up against BH? Never understood that. Seems so dumb, on so many levels. Thought you would want to join forces and team up with another Hauck-hater. Or was it just because of your super trolling ways that you couldn’t help yourself?

Special H said:
You know nothing about me yet you hide behind a keyboard and attack and slander? What the fu*ck is wrong with you people
Not so; your posts expose a lot about you.

Nice stats, get'em_griz! But, there is more to it than just those facts. App St game was one cold, snowy MF, yet look at the attendance. After 2009, the decline of Griz football began, and with it went interest and fans. Bobby has resurrected Griz Football, the weather won't be a problem, the students will be back on campus, and the opponent isn't some team nobody in Montana really gives a rats about. Its EWU without their wed wug. Picture Linus Van Pelt(Peanuts) without his blanket. They have to bring their attitude into WGS and the NEZ Crazies. There is no reason this game shouldn't be a sellout. We'll know in 56 hours.

So moving on from the pissing match...what's the latest with tickets? Did it get resolved? Have they sold 20,000+ like I hope?

Back