• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crews is officially a Bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:
He's exactly where he would've been otherwise, just at a different school. What a tortured life. Cancel culture strikes again.

Not surprised you're stoked to have him on your team. Personally, I'm glad he won't ever be a Griz.

I am stoked, both as a Cat fan & for Crews. I"m stoked for Rylan Ortt too. And for Adam Jones. And JJ Dolan too. Those Sentinel kids are tough, well coached additions & from the chatter over here, more are on the way. Keep on bashing Sentinel kids & pretending they can't read!
Any Sentinel (or any high school) kids that can't handle the justified criticism of racist shit and base their decision of where to go to college on fan opinions on a football message board are soft and you can have all of them. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
Bear Spray said:
I am stoked, both as a Cat fan & for Crews. I"m stoked for Rylan Ortt too. And for Adam Jones. And JJ Dolan too. Those Sentinel kids are tough, well coached additions & from the chatter over here, more are on the way. Keep on bashing Sentinel kids & pretending they can't read!
Any Sentinel (or any high school) kids that can't handle the justified criticism of racist poop and base their decision of where to go to college on fan opinions on a football message board are soft and you can have all of them. :lol:
Justified criticism of racism isn't why they're coming to MSU. They're collectively the polar opposite of soft as you already know. I can assure you that criticizing Sentinel kids is not helping UM's recruiting. Go ahead and say something else even more stupid than your last 3 tries. :thumb:

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:
He's exactly where he would've been otherwise, just at a different school. What a tortured life. Cancel culture strikes again.

Not surprised you're stoked to have him on your team. Personally, I'm glad he won't ever be a Griz.

In summary:
Ortt - Griz legacy, wasn't offered by UM, went where he was offered....apparently can't read a supplement label.
Dolan - Griz legacy, wasn't offered by UM, went where he was offered.
Crews - Chose UM over cats, can't emoji for shit and lost his opportunity to play for his dream school.
Jones - offered by UM, chose cats over Ivy Football and Pac 12 Baseball

CatzWillRise said:
I don't think Hauck is nefarious in this or anything but the fact that he didn't see a media firestorm coming just shows how out of touch he is with the modern world. Crews wanted to get out in front of it, Hauck assumed it would blow over, and when it blew up Hauck did what he had to do.

So is Vigen out of touch also by assuming this will blow over? That Venmo message illustration and caption is just as offensive in 2023 as it was in 2021. What has changed other than he talked to Cat football players? Like the result of that “discussion” wasn’t a foregone conclusion.

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:
Any Sentinel (or any high school) kids that can't handle the justified criticism of racist poop and base their decision of where to go to college on fan opinions on a football message board are soft and you can have all of them. :lol:
Justified criticism of racism isn't why they're coming to MSU. They're collectively the polar opposite of soft as you already know. I can assure you that criticizing Sentinel kids is not helping UM's recruiting. Go ahead and say something else even more stupid than your last 3 tries. :thumb:
I get your desperation to try and make this into me bashing all the kids from Sentinel (even though I've only ever criticized Zac), but I can assure you I only have an issue with Zac, unless these hypothetical future or past Sentinel recruits think what he said is okay, then I have no issue with them going to MSU where apparently that isn't that big of a deal.

As I said, any hs kid that uses eGriz or BN as the basis for his choice of school isn't someone I'd want to be a Griz, anyway. Nothing we say on here really matters as much as you're hoping it does. :thumb:

grizfnz said:
Bear Spray said:
In summary:
Ortt - Griz legacy, wasn't offered by UM, went where he was offered....apparently can't read a supplement label.
Crews - Chose UM over cats, can't emoji for shit and lost his opportunity to play for his dream school.

This is an underrated post. Funny how they try to spin it. This isn’t rocket science here.

grizfnz said:
Bear Spray said:
In summary:

To be fair, it seems like one helluva supplement. The makers should be marketing it for its longevity.

Bear Spray said:
uofmman1122 said:

Never, ever leave out the alcoholic DC. Parents want their kids to experience that kind of leadership.

kemajic said:
Bear Spray said:
Never, ever leave out the alcoholic DC. Parents want their kids to experience that kind of leadership.
That msu coach is devoted to his "craft"

Will he ever see the field? Cats have a long history of much ballyhoo'd pwo recruits that never see the field and fade into the sunset.

GrizMania said:
kemajic said:
That msu coach is devoted to his "craft"

'Craft Beers.' :lol:
Hell, I don't know the guy. If this is his third or fourth DUI, I'd say he graduated from beer a long time ago. But, that's just based on personal experience. A family member had at least four DUIs, same result: fine, little jail time, counseling, 'don't do that again lecture,' then back to drinking and driving. All bullshit after #1. It wasn't until it came to District Court, and the very real possibliltiy of changing his Zip Code to 59722 for several years, that the realization hit home. Now considered a felon. This family member had a friend who was drunk and on drugs when he hit a pedestrian, who spent a month in ICU. Ended up with the 59722, paroled, violated several times, then a new Zip Code, 59474(Shelby). Of course, restitution for the rest of his life(ya got any idea of how much a month in ICU costs???). MSU ain't doin' him any favors with this mamby pamby approach. He's had his chances. Whats he gotta do, kill someone before someone gets his attention. The scats can do him a favor and cut him loose. THAT might do it. Municipal Court hasn't registered with him.

Hells Bells, I'm no Saint. I got me one notch on my driving record, DUI #1. That's all it took. I learned. :|

grizghost said:
BillingsMafia said:
Who ever made the decision to pull his scholarship is a woke pussy. Crews made a mistake, owned it and did all he could to apologize. I won't blast bobby because I don't think it was his decision but I'm only guessing.
Make that a pathetic woke pussy. Kids get second chances in this society. The people running the show hide and cower to cowards.

...bottom line Griz lost and MSU gained...sorry to say!....when UM fired Plugrad we lost and
never really recovered...faceless cowards behind the scenes that ruin people's lives...I'm glad
Crews got another shot...Plugrad really didn't ...great coach ruined career!

:clap:

BillingsMafia said:
This threat should be deleted. Everything about it just sucks

It could just be added to the other 125 pages of Crews threads. It’s a subject that usually brings out the best(and I mean worst) of eGriz.

I have gone thru about half of this thread and I have come to the conclusion that I am just fine with Crews being a bobcan't and not a Griz! My twelve cents!

BillingsMafia said:
This threat should be deleted. Everything about it just sucks

The solution to your problem is about to be resolved. Now, sit down, take notes, and THINK.....JUST DON'T READ THIS THREAD! :eek:
You're welcome. :lol:
Alternatively, there is the Biblical perspective:
Matthew 5:29: "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out,
and cast it from thee..."
Ugh! If i were you, I'd just walk away from the internet for a while, and keep your depth peception.

uofmman1122 said:
"...and now his life is back to where it would've been, anyways."
You are wrong, scat breath. It would have been in his hometown, Missoula, with the Griz, his self professed lifetime dream. But nameless, faceless, and may I say GUTLESS persons, hiding in the bushes amBUSHED him in the name of wokeness. He wanted a good education, so he stayed in Montana and enrolled at the next best place. UM has made an implacable enemy by this bullsh*t, anyways. :lol:

3-7-77 said:
uofmman1122 said:
"...and now his life is back to where it would've been, anyways."
You are wrong, scat breath. It would have been in his hometown, Missoula, with the Griz, his self professed lifetime dream. But nameless, faceless, and may I say GUTLESS persons, hiding in the bushes amBUSHED him in the name of wokeness. He wanted a good education, so he stayed in Montana and enrolled at the next best place. UM has made an implacable enemy by this bullsh*t, anyways. :lol:
Yeah, he was clearly ambushed and coerced into posting the n-word and racist emojis. Our poor victim. Maybe his dream should've instead been to just not be racist in the first place. I get the feeling many people seem to think that's too difficult, though.

uofmman1122 said:
3-7-77 said:
Yeah, he was clearly ambushed and coerced into posting the n-word and racist emojis. Our poor victim. Maybe his dream should've instead been to just not be racist in the first place. I get the feeling many people seem to think that's too difficult, though.

Look, Zac could have done at UM what he did at MSU. He could have enrolled, gone to classes, and over time got to know the team and try to make things right, and then join as a walk on when invited. But he didn't. He chose to be petulant and get away from the situation and the people he affected the most. We can only "end racism" if we allow people a chance to change and turn away from racists beliefs and practices. Branding him for life won't allow for that. On the contrary, it tends to show a guy like Zac there's no reason to change because the woke won't let him change..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back