• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cost of attendance and the Big Sky

GrizPony said:
grizcountry420 said:
GrizPony said:
I also agree that it is clear we are moving in that direction. I can't wait to play in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and never have another playoff game in our stadium again. Boise is awesome and easy to get to in December. :(

Yeah, and playing teams like Northern Colorado and Sact St are any better?

No but by the time we get to the playoffs the competition is good and we usually get to see it in our own stadium, which I happen to like. ;)

Well i cant disagree with you there.. Im on the fence about it all actually. Both scenarios have there advantages and disadvantages.

KoolMoeDee said:
EverettGriz said:
Like all successful programs, NDSU has no desire to stay FCS.

http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2015/jan/17/bresciani-no-pressure-to-move-bison-football-up-to-fbs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"There are some pretty intense conversations going on about what is going to happen to Division I football and how it's going to be compartmentalized. We're going to have to play close attention to that. It's a complicated business and I don't think we want to see ourselves diminished by any changes in Division I football, but right now we're also not seeing any reason or pressure to move up," Bresciani said.
Read that as "we haven't gotten a mwc or aac invite yet but we sure aren't desperate enough for the mac"

Back