• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cole Grossman - 2nd Best Returning FCS Tight End - Hero Sports

Pease showed last year that he will find ways to move the ball around and rely on playmakers to make plays. I hope we see more of the same this year. Focus on creating mismatches and take advantage. With our line and stable of running backs and gigantic TE’s, it also wouldn’t surprise me at all to see us run some heavy sets regularly to grind on opposing defenses.

Pease showed last year that he will find ways to move the ball around and rely on playmakers to make plays. I hope we see more of the same this year. Focus on creating mismatches and take advantage. With our line and stable of running backs and gigantic TE’s, it also wouldn’t surprise me at all to see us run some heavy sets regularly to grind on opposing defenses.
Almost guarantee you we see a pitch to a reversing Bergen, pass to Grossman play at least once down the stretch.

Bergen
White
Fontes
Grossman
Deck
Simpson
Racanelli
Gillman
Ostmo
Rocker
Harris

I have a feeling we’re going to be complaining at the end of the year about “not enough touches” for a number of people. Lol

Bergen
White
Fontes
Grossman
Deck
Simpson
Racanelli
Gillman
Ostmo
Rocker
Harris

I have a feeling we’re going to be complaining at the end of the year about “not enough touches” for a number of people. Lol
Yep. The same people that think Junior should get way more touches will be the same people that think Grossman should and then complain why Fontes and White don’t. Then they will complain why we can’t run the ball.

At least you have planned ahead this year, so you won't have to say you are not going to more games and are giving up your season tickets. And then you reneged on that, and went to Frisco. Just not reliable.

I DID give up my season tickets tho. (just not for the reasons stated earlier lol).

Back