• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chris Favoroso???

Richard Cranium said:
Never heard of them, but the spouter must be proud! Being a pussy never works out in life and certainly will never make you a MONTANA Grizzly!

and you will never be anything but a loser, no matter what football team you follow.

grizatwork said:
Duquesne is a private school in Pittsburgh. Good school. I hope he does well in whatever he does. No reason to be angry at a kid who wanted to go a different way.
Anyone know what major he's interested in?

Duquesne's nursing program gets all kinds of kudos/awards. And despite some gender-sneering, nursing is a legit occupation for males and females ... and the pay is getting better because of a nationwide shortage of good ones.

Jesus people. He is a kid who made a decision that he feels is best for him. Good luck to him. I wish him the best.

Dkgh9zxWsAE_NE5.jpg:large

grizpack said:
Jesus people. He is a kid who made a decision that he feels is best for him. Good luck to him. I wish him the best.

I wish him the best. He played well for the Griz and it would have been great had it worked out for him here. My only comment was directed at the poster who attacked our present coach with a healthy dose of bile.

goatcreekgriz said:
grizpack said:

I wish him the best. He played well for the Griz and it would have been great had it worked out for him here. My only comment was directed at the poster who attacked our present coach with a healthy dose of bile.

Agreed. Wish him well and wish he was still a Griz. A good football player. Like PR said, he'll be on their conference short list by the end of the season.

Alot of keyboard warriors on here who play to much madden and do not have an athletic bone in their body to even start on a community college team. Calling him a pussy? C'mon u know u wouldn't put down your monster energy drink and ps4 controler to get off the couch and say that to his face. just sit back and remember the name

Back