• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Washington?

Oh, I agree. Bobby has done a great job and likely, in a couple more years, will have the Griz in a national championship game. A long shot, but it could happen this year.

Copper Griz said:
Spanky2 said:
I don’t know Copper. His team looked pretty dominant when he played us, sorry to say.

Indeed they did S2, but I guess that kind of highlights the real issue. Neither the Griz or Cats are winning the natty right now because they are not dominant. Playoffs are great and happy to see 4 BSC teams in. Until one consistently gets to the national title game and beats NDS pew - they are not dominant. Choate is on year 4. BH in year 2 and he did not inherit a Cadillac. I am hopeful the Griz will RTD. Work in progress right now, but not too bad after year two.

This is my view too. I am liking a lot of your posts these days.

Cledus said:
CDAGRIZ said:
What is Choach in his career, like .560?

Bobby Hauck in his career is .597 (110-74). What exactly is your point?

I don't know if a .553 winning percentage at FCS Montana State gets a whole lot of looks. That's my point. Exactly.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cledus said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don't know if a .553 winning percentage at FCS Montana State gets a whole lot of looks. That's my point. Exactly.

Since Choate's not shopping around, why does his record matter to you?

Cledus said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cledus said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Since Choate's not shopping around, why does his record matter to you?

See, Title of Thread.

SaskGriz said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Nice to see a nice Spokane guy and EWU grad land that HC gig in Seattle. Go Eags!

Another guy who got out, yeah, it's the best feel good story in the Greater Spokane Area since Vision Quest.

:lol: :clap:

Back