• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chipper Tickets

AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:
I love the optimism, but yesterday was a great matchup for the Griz. Are the Griz a top 5 team. Yes. Top 2? Hard to tell. I think a lot of fans are getting cocky at this point. Not a mistake that Bobby will make. Work to be done this coming weekend and there will be a ton of emotion on the line. Cats looked very poor against UC Davis. They have not looked overly impressive outside of the No Co game. They have a tough defense. Going to be a fun game to watch. Wish we had Akem. One game at a time. One at a time. Win next week and I will be a lot more optimistic.

Question: does buying chipper tickets make me a cocky fan? Or just a prepared one?

Answer: It makes you both.

And maybe add hasty to that :thumb:

I do however admire your optimism.

CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:
I love the optimism, but yesterday was a great matchup for the Griz. Are the Griz a top 5 team. Yes. Top 2? Hard to tell. I think a lot of fans are getting cocky at this point. Not a mistake that Bobby will make. Work to be done this coming weekend and there will be a ton of emotion on the line. Cats looked very poor against UC Davis. They have not looked overly impressive outside of the No Co game. They have a tough defense. Going to be a fun game to watch. Wish we had Akem. One game at a time. One at a time. Win next week and I will be a lot more optimistic.

Question: does buying chipper tickets make me a cocky fan? Or just a prepared one?

If NDSU makes it to the chipper (as we all expect they will) prices are going nowhere but up.

AZGrizFan said:
Tell me I’m wrong.

when-you-know-ezhj85.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:

If NDSU makes it to the chipper (as we all expect they will) prices are going nowhere but up.

Well, in their defense, the Frisco area buffets are tired of losing money the same week every year. And right after the holidays, no less. The up-tick in pricing is understandable. Good call.

Proud Griz Man said:
AZGrizFan said:
Tell me I’m wrong.

when-you-know-ezhj85.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Like I said. I’d hate to be looking for tix the beginning of January if NDSU is going there. They are a huge driver of ticket prices...and if by some chance THEY are going and WE are not, I’m certain I won’t lose money on these tix....

Copper Griz said:
PlayerRep said:
Copper Griz said:
I love the optimism, but yesterday was a great matchup for the Griz from a scheme standpoint. Are the Griz a top 5 team. Yes. Top 2? Hard to tell. I think a lot of fans are getting cocky at this point. Not a mistake that Bobby will make. Work to be done this coming weekend and there will be a ton of emotion on the line. Cats looked very poor against UC Davis. They have not looked overly impressive outside of the No Co game. They have a tough defense. They are not going to be able to play from behind. Very similar to Weber, except Weber has a QB. Going to be a fun game to watch. Wish the Griz had Akem. One game at a time. One at a time. Win next week and I will be a lot more optimistic.

One small point. I saw only the last 10 or so minutes of the Cat-Davis game, starting from when it was 17-17, and I thought the Cats looked pretty good then

PR. I was simply unimpressed with UCD. They look like a team who gave up. Terrible form tackling. Neither offense was stellar and the Cats should have been able to put up more points. Game should have never gone to the fourth quarter. UCD receivers were damn well asleep at the wheel and the fourth down call was not wise. Cat defense played well, but man there offense is not very good. Will be interesting next weekend. Regardless they got the W. They are a grind it out team. Top 10? Honestly don’t know since their schedule has been pretty soft.

You saw more of game than I did. I judged what I saw mostly by the Cats scoring and stopping Davis. I was at the bar at 1889 and talking some. Thanks for the info.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yesterday, after the team’s performance in the Weber game, I did something I’ve never done this early in a season....

I bought tickets to the NC game in Frisco.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Il get back to you next week. If UM is championship caliber then in no world do they lose that game. I’m a believer that they’re capable of making a semi final run. Not sure they’re ready to win a chipper though. Need to shore up that secondary a bit and maybe get a bit more going on the ground game before I’m that confident. They’re right there though. So close. You can see that they’re on track to be a legit title contender in the coming years if not this year. Great time to be a Griz!

When the Griz beat the Cats next week, AZ is booking for 2021 too.

PlayerRep said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yesterday, after the team’s performance in the Weber game, I did something I’ve never done this early in a season....

Tell me I’m wrong.

Il get back to you next week. If UM is championship caliber then in no world do they lose that game. I’m a believer that they’re capable of making a semi final run. Not sure they’re ready to win a chipper though. Need to shore up that secondary a bit and maybe get a bit more going on the ground game before I’m that confident. They’re right there though. So close. You can see that they’re on track to be a legit title contender in the coming years if not this year. Great time to be a Griz!

:lol: :lol: :thumb: :clap:

Maybe! Next year’s schedule will be a breeze compared to this year’s....I fully expect to go into the playoffs next year @ 11-0.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Tell me I’m wrong.

:lol: :lol: :thumb: :clap:

Maybe! Next year’s schedule will be a breeze compared to this year’s....I fully expect to go into the playoffs next year @ 11-0.

Yeah, next years strength of schedule is a joke

AZGrizFan said:

Tell me I’m wrong.

I have to respect the thinking. I've been to all 7 NC games. For the last several, I decided in advance I wasn't going, but then, when the clock clicked to 0:00 in the semi-final, I was in a mad dash to figure out how I was going to get there. Could save you money in the end.

Like I said in an earlier post. I reserve hotel and tickets every year in January for NC. Every year I have had no issues selling my tickets and hotel to NDSU fans. It is a risk free adventure for me to reserve every year because of this. The One year that NDSU didn't go to the NC, it was a little harder to get rid of the room and tickets but no more then a day to do it.

reinell30 said:
Like I said in an earlier post. I reserve hotel and tickets every year in January for NC. Every year I have had no issues selling my tickets and hotel to NDSU fans. It is a risk free adventure for me to reserve every year because of this. The One year that NDSU didn't go to the NC, it was a little harder to get rid of the room and tickets but no more then a day to do it.

Thanks for the reminder. Both Holiday Inn (IHG Group) hotels across the street from Toyota Center are already sold out. Booked a room just down the freeway.... :thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

Thanks for the reminder. Both Holiday Inn (IHG Group) hotels across the street from Toyota Center are already sold out. Booked a room just down the freeway.... :thumb: :thumb:

I have four rooms at the Holiday Inn.

Forgive my ignorance, but it appears that all of the tickets available are from resellers, which makes it hard to determine the original cost of tickets. Does anyone know the actual face value of tickets?

:(

So.......

My tickets are available to any fan of any team who might want them.

PM me if interested.

AZGrizFan said:
:(

So.......

My tickets are available to any fan of any team who might want them.

PM me if interested.

They will be real easy to sell once the NDSU/Cat game is final.

Back