• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champions Center Visioning Completed

griz5700 said:
'68griz said:
maroonandsilver said:
Yukon said:
It's almost summer. They start this sucker yet?

Just finished re-routing utility lines under Campus Drive during Spring Break. Tore the hell out Campus Drive and it is now a series of tank traps.
That it definitely is. I've nearly broken my car the last couple weeks, going to MOLLI classes.

MOLLI classes.? Sounds like a blast. :eek:
They are! If you knew what I was talking about, you would agree.

Silvertip said:
:coffee:
Grisly Fan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
Oh, that noise they play after a first down is a mountain lion? Huh... I always thought it was the sound of a toilet flushing.

Shhhh dont tell the kitties they are playing a different animals roar....I heard it was either the mountain lion or an elephant. They chose what they thought a bobcat sounded most similar to i guess.
You don't actually expect them to know that there is a difference between a bobcat and a cougar do you? I mean, they think the "M" on their helmets means MSU. Seriously.

The "M" on their helmets stands for meeooow! :coffee:
I always thought it stood for Mediocre...

Grisly Fan said:
Silvertip said:
:coffee:
Grisly Fan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Shhhh dont tell the kitties they are playing a different animals roar....I heard it was either the mountain lion or an elephant. They chose what they thought a bobcat sounded most similar to i guess.
You don't actually expect them to know that there is a difference between a bobcat and a cougar do you? I mean, they think the "M" on their helmets means MSU. Seriously.

The "M" on their helmets stands for meeooow! :coffee:
I always thought it stood for Mediocre...

meeooow and Mediocre are funny.

But the real meaning behind the kitties "M" means moist. They are pussies after all. :party:

My sources tell me that they will flip the "M" this season to match Choke's favorite hat. I think he noted in an earlier post that the "W" was staying. Good move.

fanofzoo said:
Silvertip said:
UM's glitzy new Champion Center is like buying a new Alfa Romeo 4C coupe that you're never gonna drive out of the local BSC neighborhood where it'll really be appreciated.
Someone who knows cars. :clap:
"Alpha Romeo. Everything a car can be. Briefly."
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPbCczP3wQ[/youtube]

Htowngriz said:
Silvertip said:
UM's glitzy new Champion Center is like buying a new Alfa Romeo 4C coupe that you're never gonna drive out of the local BSC neighborhood where it'll really be appreciated.

Weird, I seem to remember people all across the country appreciating our stadium and atmosphere last August.

But sure, a game against New Mexico buried on some obscure cable channel would really put us on the map!
I guess you would rather watch No. CO and Panhandle St. As long as you think you're in the majority....

kemajic said:
Htowngriz said:
Silvertip said:

Weird, I seem to remember people all across the country appreciating our stadium and atmosphere last August.

But sure, a game against New Mexico buried on some obscure cable channel would really put us on the map!
I guess you would rather watch No. CO and Panhandle St. As long as you think you're in the majority....

No shit.

kemajic said:
Htowngriz said:
Silvertip said:

No. More than anything I'd rather have something other than a shitty bowl game (at best) to look forward to at the end of the season.

UMGriz75 said:
fanofzoo said:
Silvertip said:
Someone who knows cars. :clap:
"Alpha Romeo. Everything a car can be. Briefly."
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPbCczP3wQ[/youtube]

Yes, yes, but for that brief period.

Back