• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats regular season predictions

Seems like a blind darts player predicting he'll hit a bullseye. Only one prediction not made, yet, so I'll bite. 'O'- fers, 0-11. Well, maybe an unfounded prediction, but definitely my hope. FTC!

Would love to see Ron Ash back in Bozeman decked out in Drake gear to watch the cats drop their home opener.

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:
There's a bet?

There is if you want it.

I’ll bet you $1,000 that the Bobcats will win 2 or more games in the 2021 season. See, here’s the thing you gotta do with Bobcat fans: All you've got to do is cut their hamstring on the back of their leg right at the bottom. They’ll never play golf again, because their weight displacement goes back, all their weight is on their right foot, and they’ll push everything off to the right. They’ll never come through on anything. They’ll quit the game.

But, seriously, no b.s...if you ever want to rap or just get weird with somebody...You know...buddies for life.

Ursa Major said:
Would love to see Ron Ash back in Bozeman decked out in Drake gear to watch the cats drop their home opener.

I’ve heard rumblings that he will have his Honda Ridgeline packed up and ready for the trip, with Pinot Grigio and summer salads in the cooler. It’s not every day that a fired coach who holds the highest winning percentage in modern program history comes back to check out a game. Bobcat fans should enjoy the opportunity.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I’ve heard rumblings that he will have his Honda Ridgeline packed up and ready for the trip, with Pinot Grigio and summer salads in the cooler. It’s not every day that a fired coach who holds the highest winning percentage in modern program history comes back to check out a game. Bobcat fans should enjoy the opportunity.

I’m skeptical, the game is scheduled at the height of the Barbados lobster season. Perhaps he will compromise and catch the game in a sports bar in Bridgetown. If he can convince his twenty-two year old girlfriend to put on a shirt.

Regardless, it will be a three bottle day for Ron when the Bulldogs beat the cats.

With the defections that keep occurring - things could get ugly in Bozeman. The O line is a staple for them. The latest Portal entry is problematic and if more occur - yikes

What’s the “latest”?
Must be bad. Twice, I tried to pull my neighbor over on the dirt road—stopped, rolled down window, waved—and he blew by shaking his head.

garizzalies said:
What’s the “latest”?
Must be bad. Twice, I tried to pull my neighbor over on the dirt road—stopped, rolled down window, waved—and he blew by shaking his head.

O line Wood is in the portal. He would be a big loss

Copper Griz said:
garizzalies said:
What’s the “latest”?

O line Wood is in the portal. He would be a big loss

Apparently Coach Sixx isn’t emphasizing retention enough.

So they lost their best recruit, best recruiter, best DB, only QB, and now best player on O?
And how many lost to other BSC teams? 4? 5? That’s got to be a record. Really shows what the locker room must think.
And the biggest loss is the culture. Like going from the ultimate, crispy chicken-parm to a wet noodle.

garizzalies said:
So they lost their best recruit, best recruiter, best DB, only QB, and now best player on O?
And how many lost to other BSC teams? 4? 5? That’s got to be a record. Really shows what the locker room must think.
And the biggest loss is the culture. Like going from the ultimate, crispy chicken-parm to a wet noodle.

It certainly doesn’t sound like a Choach-led barbecue. Just boiled butter penne and store brand hummus from here on out.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

It certainly doesn’t sound like a Choach-led barbecue. Just boiled butter penne and store brand hummus from here on out.

Don’t forget the rice cakes.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Can't believe I have to do this AGAIN!!!

1) We have lost 3 players to other Big sky Schools...BUT 2 or the 3 went to Idaho State, so is that REALLY considered a Big Sky School? (Other went to Sac State, so again...)

2) Our Best QB is still on the roster, our best player on O is still in the backfield, losing the recruiter hurt and so did loosing Connor Wood, and nobody knows who the best recruit will be... I think the best in the state is still coming to MSU... What do I know though, I only cover High School AA sports

3) BBq's have always been Pot Luck style, so "Sixxx" is only really in charge of the main dish. Pasta is considered a side dish, and most of the MILF camp goers are really watching their carb intake, so not a lot of it. They normally go with salads from Farmacy, or maybe even splurge a little and go with the Burn Ends from Smoke Fire and Coal... Rice cakes are a no-no, BUT can be offered if the hummus is made from scratch or by one of the 5 different hummus stores in town (yep, we have at least 5 different hummus places in Bozeman)... Renting a picnic space in Bozeman has really become a challenge though, as rent here is about $500 an hour for any space bigger than a closet.

SACCAT66 said:
Ursa Major said:

1) We have lost 3 players to other Big sky Schools...BUT 2 or the 3 went to Idaho State, so is that REALLY considered a Big Sky School? (Other went to Sac State, so again...)

2) Our Best QB is still on the roster, our best player on O is still in the backfield, losing the recruiter hurt and so did loosing Connor Wood, and nobody knows who the best recruit will be... I think the best in the state is still coming to MSU... What do I know though, I only cover High School AA sports

3) BBq's have always been Pot Luck style, so "Sixxx" is only really in charge of the main dish. Pasta is considered a side dish, and most of the MILF camp goers are really watching their carb intake, so not a lot of it. They normally go with salads from Farmacy, or maybe even splurge a little and go with the Burn Ends from Smoke Fire and Coal... Rice cakes are a no-no, BUT can be offered if the hummus is made from scratch or by one of the 5 different hummus stores in town (yep, we have at least 5 different hummus places in Bozeman)... Renting a picnic space in Bozeman has really become a challenge though, as rent here is about $500 an hour for any space bigger than a closet.

What an EPIC kitten confession!!

Congratulations cupcake

SACCAT66 said:
Ursa Major said:

Not much of a surprise why cat players are choosing ISU over msu.

F86-CE7-C8-E680-48-C4-B7-E8-C38-B407-F2038.jpg

SACCAT66 said:
1) We have lost 3 players to other Big sky Schools. this is a BSC record, right? I think I’ve heard of this happening once before, but 3 in one off-season!?! Holy crap

2) Our Best QB is still on the roster I said “only” QB, and it looks like you agree deep down inside because are you talking about the Dillon kid playing LB?
our best player on O is still in the backfield (Really, cuz I heard this Wood guy is getting FBS offers. So at min, he’s the best from the scats’ stongest group), losing the recruiter hurt and so did loosing look how you spelled this word twice in the same sentenceConnor Wood, and nobody knows who the best recruit will be... I think the best in the state is still coming to MSU who? Who are you talking about here? I was talking about a recruit you already had in the door, who took one look around and said, oh dear god I've made a grave mistake!

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:
1) We have lost 3 players to other Big sky Schools. this is a BSC record, right? I think I’ve heard of this happening once before, but 3 in one off-season!?! Holy crap

2) Our Best QB is still on the roster I said “only” QB, and it looks like you agree deep down inside because are you talking about the Dillon kid playing LB?
our best player on O is still in the backfield (Really, cuz I heard this Wood guy is getting FBS offers. So at min, he’s the best from the scats’ stongest group), losing the recruiter hurt and so did loosing look how you spelled this word twice in the same sentenceConnor Wood, and nobody knows who the best recruit will be... I think the best in the state is still coming to MSU who? Who are you talking about here? I was talking about a recruit you already had in the door, who took one look around and said, oh dear god I've made a grave mistake!

Wouldn’t having a prized recruit who sets foot on campus and then decides to go to your biggest conference rival count as yet another defection to a conference foe?

Back