• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats at WIU

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Interesting tidbit....that SEMO win that was supposed to be a signature win for Cats, well SEMO lost 50-0 to Missouri this past weekend. They only had 94 yards of total offense. Felt like semo was overrated big time when they ranked them 12 and now I think they don’t belong in top 25 at all.

And lost today to #LetsGoPeay.....28-24....whopping 3-3 overall.

Real signature win there.

Yep, I was pretty spot on with my prediction of them also being overrated. Semo will drop out of top 25 now too. Cats have no good or quality wins yet. Sac deserves to be ranked ahead of them on Monday but I doubt it happens. I see cats at like 12 and Sac at 15

HookedonGriz said:
... Semo will drop out of top 25 now too. Cats have no good or quality wins yet. Sac deserves to be ranked ahead of them on Monday but I doubt it happens. I see cats at like 12 and Sac at 15
I would totally agree with you ... except that 11 of the 25 ranked teams lost today. Some lost to ranked teams, but many lost to team that weren't just unranked ... they hadn't received a lot of votes in past polls.

We've seen this many ranked-team losses in one day, but it's been a long time (like a year or two). Going to have to do some interesting juggling when I do my poll guesses tomorrow.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:
WIU will not win 2 games all year. They’ll be lucky to win any.

As will South Dakota. They looked downright terrible on defense today. That NAIA defensive coordinator may be in over his head.

Hmmmmm....

I stand corrected

And South Dakota is 2-0 in conference play over MONST and INST and both of those have beat WIU. SD win is looking better

Back