• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carson Rostad a Griz

HookedonGriz said:
VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Our take on Rostad's commitment as well as a look at in-state recruiting thus far:

https://tootellandnuanez.podbean.com/e/tootell-and-nuanez-june-24-2019-hour-1-rostad-commits-to-griz-cat-griz-recruiting-battle-track-gatorade-player-of-the-year/

Colter: “I’d take the young Griz players from MT over the young Cats players from MT right now”.....Cue all cats fans losing their minds and claiming Colter is a Griz homer again in 3..2..1..

That Sulser class was really big for Bobby second stint at UM. A great base to start with for in-state talent.

He rattled off a number of young Griz from MT who are all starting or seeing the field a lot and making impact. It even surprised me when you hear it out loud:

- both Deming twins
- Sulser
- Jace Lewis
- Rensvold
- Hauck
- Welnel
- McGinnis
- Nagler
- Hauck
- Keintz
- Roberts

Ready to break out:

- turner
- janacarro
- Graves

Is there another Hauck I’m not aware of? :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Colter: “I’d take the young Griz players from MT over the young Cats players from MT right now”.....Cue all cats fans losing their minds and claiming Colter is a Griz homer again in 3..2..1..

That Sulser class was really big for Bobby second stint at UM. A great base to start with for in-state talent.

He rattled off a number of young Griz from MT who are all starting or seeing the field a lot and making impact. It even surprised me when you hear it out loud:

- both Deming twins
- Sulser
- Jace Lewis
- Rensvold
- Hauck
- Welnel
- McGinnis
- Nagler
- Hauck
- Keintz
- Roberts

Ready to break out:

- turner
- janacarro
- Graves

Is there another Hauck I’m not aware of? :lol:

Kind of a Montana kid. Born and raised here for a while :)

WaGriz4life said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Our take on Rostad's commitment as well as a look at in-state recruiting thus far:

https://tootellandnuanez.podbean.com/e/tootell-and-nuanez-june-24-2019-hour-1-rostad-commits-to-griz-cat-griz-recruiting-battle-track-gatorade-player-of-the-year/
Colter, when listing all the good QB’s to come out of Montana how can you not name Andrew Selle? You also said Cole Berquist led the Griz to two national title games. Andrew Selle led the Griz to the title game on 2009. Perfect comparison to Rostad too as far as an in-state QB that could not play any other position but QB.

Loved this segment though, thank you

How could I forget? Definitely a bad omission on my part. Selle was the QB my brother's first year playing for the Griz! Selle was a great one.

Latest posts

Back