• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carson Gulker

Status
Not open for further replies.
bgbigdog said:
armonte said:
Carson according to gogriz is 2nd QB after Mitchell and an OR with Chambliss for #2 QB. Did the senior Mitchell get hurt?

They play two, where have we seen that before? Eerily similar situation to the first two Griz games this season. Clearly, no game has only done a half-assed job here. I know... what else would we expect? Their coach indicated there were some injuries in the Ashland game. Mitchel was 9-12 in the first half and seemed to sit the second, so he may have been one of them.

I kinda had the same question and for some reason the game video from Ashland is N/A..odd, even for D2.

Anyway, Mitchell (the lefty) has been heavily involved as a starter each of the last 2 championship runs they've been on, while Gulker is kinda the young kid who's their brut of a rusher that sometimes plays more than that..mostly when the game is well in-hand. Given how things went against Ashland in the back half of the contest (when they were chasing the score), it makes me wonder if Mitchell get re-injured. He missed time a year ago and was kinda on a pitch count as the 2022 season continued.

If Mitchell is not able to go, that changes Ferris quite a bit in a tough battle like this. He was the signal caller for Ferris down the stretch in big games and Gulker was nothing more than a glorified runner for them, from the QB position. In their championship game Mitchell threw 18 passes and ran 11x..Gulker no passes, 9 runs. Much the same in the semis the week previous. This will certainly be something to keep an eye on.

BigGameBobby said:
73-42 😂😂😂 great comeback, that just means you used to be good. Now you are average at best. Just the facts.

I heard your mom is still good. But you already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back