• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Candidates emerge for Montana's head coaching opening

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://skylinesportsmt.com/candidates-emerge-for-montanas-head-coaching-opening/
Since there is a subscription required does that make this commercial content?
Does Chris allow others to use this site for free advertising?

clawman said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://skylinesportsmt.com/candidates-emerge-for-montanas-head-coaching-opening/

No one can log in to it so is it really a subscription at that point?

Igotgoodsources said:
clawman said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

No one can log in to it so is it really a subscription at that point?

Total bullshit....advertising....clickbait.

I am able to sign in and see it no problem. Go into your "acccount" link and renew your subscription then you should be good to go

clawman said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Ya, this is crap. Tease us on eGriz to get us to buy a subscription. F that.

Could you say they are doing what they hate? The Griz have always limited media access making it difficult to cover vs. Sky makes content difficult to read by not allowing general access.

RobertoGato said:
They're trying to make money by working?

What a bunch of jerks...

Egriz is already out of control a lot of times. Could you imagine it if everyone were allowed to bring their work here to make them money?

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
If you are trying to access on your phone, we are having mobile issues. Try a desktop and also, if you are an existing subscriber, PM me your email so I can ensure you have access.

Come on man. Get that shi figured out.

What other "work" would people try to bring here and make money off of?

If anyone wants to buy some extremely fast C++ code that does gene sequence alignment hit me up...

After telling my dad about ssmt, and telling him he should subscribe... he spent like an hour dealing with just TRYING to pay them but their system is junk. Get that shit figured out Colter. Won’t subscribe until you do so.

I dont really mind the marketing and dont blame them for trying to market their product as Egriz is probably as concentrated of a target audience as they will find but it does feel a bit contrived and manipulative which makes me not want to subscribe. I just dont like the manipulation. Fortunately I can choose not to subscribe. I would have a problem with it being on the site and in principle if Haslam specifically gave the info to them and basically is not going to release the information in any other form. He works for the University which is a public institution and if he releases info it should be free to the public and not given for personal gain by a sports news company. If Skyline's list is just their opinion of who the candidates are or they did the work to call all of the possible candidates they could think of to see if they threw their hat in the ring then great work by them and they should market their work. Each person should then decide whether or not to buy it.

Eriul said:
What other "work" would people try to bring here and make money off of?

If anyone wants to buy some extremely fast C++ code that does gene sequence alignment hit me up...

Google is paying 97$ per hour,with weekly payouts.You can also avail this.
On tuesday I got a brand new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $11752 this last four weeks..with-out any doubt it's the most-comfortable job I have ever done .. It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
fi52d:
➽➽
➽➽;➽➽
★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫:::::fi52lh

All of you who are complaining, there is a real simple solution. You should just spend hours tracking down all of the people who might possibly be applying to be the head coach and call them and develop all of the information yourself and come on here and give it away for free and then your self-righteous outrage will be mollified. If I am too damned cheap to spend 8 dollars for current information, then I don't deserve to know.

cmtgrizzly said:
I dont really mind the marketing and dont blame them for trying to market their product as Egriz is probably as concentrated of a target audience as they will find but it does feel a bit contrived and manipulative which makes me not want to subscribe. I just dont like the manipulation. Fortunately I can choose not to subscribe. I would have a problem with it being on the site and in principle if Haslam specifically gave the info to them and basically is not going to release the information in any other form. He works for the University which is a public institution and if he releases info it should be free to the public and not given for personal gain by a sports news company. If Skyline's list is just their opinion of who the candidates are or they did the work to call all of the possible candidates they could think of to see if they threw their hat in the ring then great work by them and they should market their work. Each person should then decide whether or not to buy it.

Their list is no more extensive than what you've read on here. Pain in the ass to try to pay them and sign up, then the article was garbage. Not worth it. Some of their other articles are worth while, if you have the time to waste to try and give them your money. But that one was basically click-bait.

G-BEARS said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Their list is no more extensive than what you've read on here. Pain in the ass to try to pay them and sign up, then the article was garbage. Not worth it. Some of their other articles are worth while, if you have the time to waste to try and give them your money. But that one was basically click-bait.

Read on here because they reported it and have mentioned most of these guys on Twitter, and then someone posted it on here. There is one guy on the list no one would have even thought to link to UM if their original article that broke the Stitt story didn't mention them, and an interesting tidbit about a long shot that was not posted by anyone here.

Jesus. If you guys don't want to pay, fine but they are actually trying to follow sources and do real journalistic coverage of the Griz and the cats rather than waiting to regurgitate the press release like most of the local media does.

grzz said:
G-BEARS said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Read on here because they reported it and have mentioned most of these guys on Twitter, and then someone posted it on here. There is one guy on the list no one would have even thought to link to UM if their original article that broke the Stitt story didn't mention them, and an interesting tidbit about a long shot that was not posted by anyone here.

Jesus. If you guys don't want to pay, fine but they are actually trying to follow sources and do real journalistic coverage of the Griz and the cats rather than waiting to regurgitate the press release like most of the local media does.

Hahaha, no one could have thought of those guys names without the guidance of skyline sports!

grzz said:
G-BEARS said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Not sure what your opposition to my post is then.

Latest posts

Back