• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Buschini gets caught in politics

SoldierGriz said:
3-7-77 said:
Says the 'politruk.'

Had to look that up. Thanks, I learned something.

Living on the Bear's doorstep, I thought you'd know it. :thumb:

"Captain Ramius : [spoken "You parle ruski"] You speak Russian.
Jack Ryan : [in Russian] A little. It is wise to study the ways of ones adversary. Don't you think?
Captain Ramius : [in English] It is."

Yukon said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Another great off topic. Is Denver's Airport the most f###[#] up one in the country?
Oh boy, You have no idea. Don't even get me started on that place.

It's actually ok, they are a few years late on the upgrades though. Hard to find good bar-b-q there. I'd say Midway in Chicago is worse; Dulles in Washington is bad.

Okay, getting ready to go over to the Speedway and get some ribs for the dogs, a little bit of everything else and taste the different sauces. What's the best sauce, in your humble opinions knowing they're all the same base? I really don't care for hot sauce. Then, a few brews at Tanners.

Anyone tried the Boulevard Original Pale Ale? I think it's closer to an IPA than an Ale.

Wound up in the new Fiorella's Jack Stack in Lenexa. Burnt ends, smoked turkey, brisket, pulled pork and baby back ribs. This is their sixth one now Soldier.

Back