• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BSC Playoff Bids

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
Silly griz fans..... :lol: :thumb:

Well, they’ve done nothing to date that would make me feel any different.

Really? After what our 2nd string QB and 5th string RB did on Saturday night, and after seeing how not-so-dominant the griz looked in Pokey, and considering what happened last time the griz came to Bobcat Stadium (Longest home winning streak in the FCS)..... none of that concerns you that it might be a tough game?

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Really? After what our 2nd string QB and 5th string RB did on Saturday night, and after seeing how not-so-dominant the griz looked in Pokey, and considering what happened last time the griz came to Bobcat Stadium (Longest home winning streak in the FCS)..... none of that concerns you that it might be a tough game?

No. The formula is quite simple. The Griz D gets more stops than the cat d. Griz Special Teams > cat special ed teams.

Let's just call the offenses even (which they are not), the above alone dictates a 3 TD margin of victory, and a walk of shame down the trail of tears for cat fans.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Your 2nd string QB should have been 1st string all along, so there’s that. And how, exactly, were the ‘scats dominant this weekend? Gave up how many yards? Your starting QB was still in the game at the end…makes zero sense. And you want to keep focusing on one game, while dismissing the other 4…but you do you. We’ll see on 11/19.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

You are putting a ton into one single game from last weekend. Would you put that same emphasis on the 10 TDs that OSU put up on the defense. Funny you didn’t mention that debacle. OSU has lost back to back games since and doesn’t look like the power house your fan base wants them to be. Also you refer to one bad Griz game at ISU….not out of the norm….similar to Cats at UNC each year. Bad games happen all the time. The bison lose a head scratcher each year only to then win the national title 10 out of last 12 years.

SoldierGriz said:
poorgriz said:

No. The formula is quite simple. The Griz D gets more stops than the cat d. Griz Special Teams > cat special ed teams.

Let's just call the offenses even (which they are not), the above alone dictates a 3 TD margin of victory, and a walk of shame down the trail of tears for cat fans.

Sir . . .
[media]https://youtu.be/DoKflVUtmC0?t=126[/media]

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

Your 2nd string QB should have been 1st string all along, so there’s that. And how, exactly, were the ‘scats dominant this weekend? Gave up how many yards? Your starting QB was still in the game at the end…makes zero sense. And you want to keep focusing on one game, while dismissing the other 4…but you do you. We’ll see on 11/19.

So.... the Bobcat backups really are better than the starters now.... sweet! :lol:

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

So.... the Bobcat backups really are better than the starters now.... sweet! :lol:

Yeah, great coaching by Sixx. Keep your best players out of the game until forced to play them due to your system causing injury.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

you don't agree? You still think Merlot is a better qb?

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

You do know the Cats started the season with both QBs getting snaps, and that will continue after Tommy comes back, right? Maybe not..... I probably give too much credit over here thinking some of you actually pay attention to what's going on with the best teams in the league. :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

Oh, and I have my opinions on your question but if you are sure SC is a better QB than the one that led the Cats to the National Championship for the first time since 1984... well then I suppose that sucks for you, knowing we've got an even better QB? Seems like a pretty good problem to have if you're a Cat fan. :thumb:

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Oh, and I have my opinions on your question but if you are sure SC is a better QB than the one that led the Cats to the National Championship for the first time since 1984... well then I suppose that sucks for you, knowing we've got an even better QB? Seems like a pretty good problem to have if you're a Cat fan. :thumb:

Being better than a guy they have no film on? Your current guy looks a LOT like the guy who played the vast majority of LAST year’s Griz/Scat game. And I think we know what happened to him.

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

Being better than a guy they have no film on? Your current guy looks a LOT like the guy who played the vast majority of LAST year’s Griz/Scat game. And I think we know what happened to him.

Pretty sure SDSU had two full game films on Tommy when they came to town, didn't matter... he led his team to a solid victory (ran too much though). But who cares - Cat fans are happy with our top two QBs and it sounds like griz fans are happy with theirs.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

*First ever FCS NC game appearance.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Pretty sure SDSU had two full game films on Tommy when they came to town, didn't matter... he led his team to a solid victory (ran too much though). But who cares - Cat fans are happy with our top two QBs and it sounds like griz fans are happy with theirs.

This Griz fan would be happier with a different #2, but I do love our starter.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

*First ever FCS NC game appearance.

Yep. MSU has one FCS National Championship appearance, the griz have 2 (neither team has won an FCS National Championship)

Back