• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozo U. loses their preseason #1 status

SACCAT66 said:
There is no way we won't finish the Summer as NOT ONLY the #1 team in the Big Sky...But also #1 in the coutry.....Here is why

1) We have the best QB we have ever suited up in the history of College football EVER.

2) We stole your DC quicker that he stole a gun from a stipper

3) We have at least 8 WR that would start for the LA Rams this year, but they stayed to get there Ag degree, because they all love farming

4) Lat year every one of our Defensive starters was a true freshman. This year they are all All-American Juniors. YOU DO THE MATH!!!

5) I don't need to even mention the RB position....It is like watching Alabama (but better)

6) Lastly....Our O-Line goes 6'-6" 350 across the board.

I like this guy. It's unfortunate that some of your fan base would read this and actually believe it but that's another thread.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
There is no way we won't finish the Summer as NOT ONLY the #1 team in the Big Sky...But also #1 in the coutry.....Here is why

1) We have the best QB we have ever suited up in the history of College football EVER.

3) We have at least 8 WR that would start for the LA Rams this year, but they stayed to get there Ag degree, because they all love farming

4) Lat year every one of our Defensive starters was a true freshman. This year they are all All-American Juniors. YOU DO THE MATH!!!

5) I don't need to even mention the RB position....It is like watching Alabama (but better)

I like this guy. It's unfortunate that some of your fan base would read this and actually believe it but that's another thread.

Every team in the country thinks this...Every team

AllWeatherFan said:
All I know for sure is that our 2016 redshirts are better than any other team in the country.

According to HERO Sports :thumb:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50[/youtube]

SACCAT66 said:
[All those reasons "our" team is the best ever to play college, or maybe even pro, football. :) ]

Every team in the country thinks this...Every team.
Very good point ... and probably about 95% true.

But there are a few exceptions ... generally being those where the coaching staff has somehow totally pissed off a major part of the fan base.

Then the refrain is:
They've only recruited two decent players in this century ... and both of them left because they hated the coaches.
This team won't win a game all year, and will be embarrassed by some crappy NAIA opponent.
etc. etc.
The sooner the whole coaching staff is fired, the better for the program, which won't recover for at least four years because of all the screw-ups by this staff.
Unless something is done right away, we might as well s**t-can football altogether.

(Have I missed anything? :?: )

EverettGriz said:
Enough about this silly stuff. I want the real news from the current #1 ranked kitties. Like, which players are they putting on the porta-shitters this year?

porta-shitters will be pictures of AD's that accepted the job and then bailed on us a day later.

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:
Enough about this silly stuff. I want the real news from the current #1 ranked kitties. Like, which players are they putting on the porta-shitters this year?

porta-shitters will be pictures of AD's that accepted the job and then bailed on us a day later.

:lol: :thumb:

LBPDmjc.png

HookedonGriz said:
VimSince03 said:

Nice work Vim....this is scary perfect.

Last I've heard, the hat has yet to be returned. With the sizable salary increase he received from Utah after accepting the MSU job (leverage anyone?), he should be able to pay for the shipping.

I honestly can't believe a hat like that even gets made. It could be the worst color ever.
What do people think were in those gift bags? I'm thinking a few gift cards to the Cat's Paw, some coupons to a few local businesses, a car wash punchcard, and a copy of Leadership and the Art of Finger Pointing.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

I bet it's close to 50 percent, and 99 percent of the Scat Trolls......

CDAGRIZ said:
This simply will not stand!
The Bobcats will be #1 in the preseason, or I will personally make Ursa eat my hat. Their, backups are scary good, and their returning starters are scarier good. This might be the Bobcat team that fakes another NC. Watch out.
Uh, who coined the term scary good? I think you can find that term was used right here not over in bozo.

stonecrest said:
HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

4) Last year every one of our Defensive starters was a true freshman. This year they are all All-American Juniors. YOU DO THE MATH!!!

I bet it's close to 50 percent, and 99 percent of the Scat Trolls......

He's actually being pretty funny. I'd just accept it as learning to laugh at yourself(collectively). Probably would apply to many fan bases.....nice job 66.

indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
This simply will not stand!
The Bobcats will be #1 in the preseason, or I will personally make Ursa eat my hat. Their, backups are scary good, and their returning starters are scarier good. This might be the Bobcat team that fakes another NC. Watch out.
Uh, who coined the term scary good? I think you can find that term was used right here not over in bozo.

I'm actually almost certain you are correct. I think it was coined right here by a Cat fan. Thanks for the reminder.

Back